an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Alan&Michelle,

I've come to know you guys these past days but this is the second time now that you don't give a fuck-about whats going on in front of you. Get a grip, Or else learn.

You both are stupid but I say that with love.

Dear Daniel,

You make my heart go about 958906534 miles per second. Yesterday was probably the greatest day ever, just lazyin' around the house watching movies. You are probably the best the that has ever happened to me, and I never ever ever want you to go.

Love,

Holly.

• 2 weeks later...

dear ___,

i love you, you are my best friend. my first friend when i moved to this town. i hate the fact you're leaving and God only knows when i'll see you again. Why must you go to school so far away? and why does your mom have to move too? Can't you just stay in Jersey? This is the worst ever. I am going to miss you so much. You can make me laugh like no one else. I don't know what i'm going to do without. I love you

- Catie

Dear brain,

I wish you'd stop working when I have to go to sleep. It's 7am and you still haven't let me sleep. :(

-Holly

This! I don't get why I can shut my brain off all day long if I want, but as soon as I try to go to sleep, it turns itself on and starts thinking about all sorts of pointless crap that ends up keeping me from sleeping.

Dear brain,

Think during the day, at night let me sleep.

Dear self,

Stop being such a dumbass.

-Yourself.

Dear Caroline,

I hate you for showing me that picture of me about 4 years ago. I forgot how tragic I looked. I still do. Thanks :') btw, I miss you. So much.

-Rachel <3

Dear World,

How something as relatively simple in concept could spiral wildly out of control leaves me in utter disbelief. Now more than ever, things seem to go from perfectly normal, and going my way, to thrown totally out of proportion, as if to say "you're doing too well, and I can't accept this. Time to screw up reality again." Does it hurt to show some sort of sign that I'm doing something, anything right?

What if it's all for nothing? What if everything I've worked for, strive for, dream of, or hope to be, is not possible? How am I supposed to know? Where do I belong?

I fear for the future.

Dustin.

Dear _____,

I honestly don't think I can go through this all over again. It was hard enough the last time, I made a hell of an effort trying to keep it together. I don't like who you're becoming, you've changed a lot. To someone hardly recognizable . People used to tell us we could be twins, but I don't think we've ever been this different before. It sucks though, I still love you lots. But being laughed at, made fun of and ignored takes a toll on you. It just hurts too much. I'm sorry, but it's how I feel and I don't think it'll change anytime soon. Unless you do something about it, and start being the person I trusted and loved more than anyone.

Love,

Guro.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear_____

youve really fucked up these past 7 months. you were my best friend, i trusted you more than anyone and you stabbed me in the back so many times. if people ever wondered why i got into some of the shit i was in a lot of has to deal with you and how everything you did made me feel and i didnt know any other way to make it go away. i dont know what to expect from you anymore. i just want things to be normal again. i wanna trust my best friend. i wanna forgive and forget but i dont think im capable sometimes though i still try. Sometimes i just wanna get even. exact some sort of revenge but deep down i know i couldnt go through with that because id never want anyone to feel as bad as everything you put me through made me feel. One day hopefully ill be man enough to forgive you entirely but until then im always gonna be looking over my shoulder.

your best friend

mike

Dear children in one particular of my five classes,

Please don't change. I know it's foolish to get my hopes up, as I often do with the better classes, and it's only been two weeks, but so far you kids are the best overall class I've ever had. As it usually works out, I expect them to put a real troublemaker in your class just to mix things up a bit and keep my on my toes. So, really, the best I can hope for is that you just keep doing what you've been doing for as long as possible, and I'd be very grateful. If you can keep it up for the whole year, that would be totally awesome both for me and for all of you.

- Me