an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear H____________,

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFF!

you're just a piece of shit.

excuse my language.

don't ever tell me what to do again.

from,

rachel.

dear ____,

asdfghjkl; you make me smileeeeeeee! (:

rachel.

change of mood there.

dear college,

i can't wait for September when I get to go to you.

-Rachel.

dear mum,

thanks for approving of my tattoo plans, and thanks for saying that you're gonna take me on my birthday!

-rachel.

• 3 weeks later...

dear ____,

ithanks for being there for me when no one else was. thanks for being there at 2AM in the morning. thanks for hugging me when i was crying last night, even though you knew it was useless and you couldn't help me in any way.. thanks for listening to my drunken rambles. just thanks for being the bestest friend that i could ever ask for. even if we do go separate ways in college, I know that i'm not going to stop being your friend, and you'll always be my best friend.

and what you told me months back? yeah, you were right. i should've listened.

rachel.

• 1 month later...

Well here we are again and here I am alone again after you promised me you'd be there for me , I don't want to do this but I don't trust you anymore, I'm cutting you out of my life, you let me down way too many times...

dear exams,

please don't be too difficult. be nice to me.

dear ____,

I tried talking to you, but you chose not to speak to me. so on Friday when we leave school, I hope you're happy with that bitch.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know you probably won't see it Grandma but I got my diploma today, I'm so happy when my friend called me and told me I had passed , I was so happy you can imagine, I'm so proud, it's been so hard

I'm so happy the only thing that clouds this day is that you can't be with me to celebrate

I miss you so so much, I love you

Thanks for everything you've done for me, I can't stop thinking about the last day I saw you when you asked me about how school was

I would give everything to just tell you this, to see your face

I love you

• 2 weeks later...

Dear life

I wish i'd got to see The Beatles once, just once. Despite the fact i was obviously born decades later after they split up and John was shot. It would have been amazing to have seen them. Today's generation just dont know good music anymore.

Signed,

Ross, a regret that i couldnt ever do anything about anyway.

dear ____,

I really don't understand you, you just strike up an argument after months. it really makes me laugh how 1) you can't even say stuff to my face. 2) you got your best friend to do it, and that didn't work 3) you haven't moved on with your life. clearly, you're still thinking about things that were said. why can't you just leave it? cause quite frankly, it's so pathetic. I have more important issues on my mind.

- Rachel.

dear young guns, their managers, tour planners or whoever,

i really do love young guns with all my heart and what you're doing to me now with coming so near to my hometown on a date i absolutely can't manage to go to is just bullshit. it literally tears me up.

oh and dear gustav,

even your two tweets i got on wednesday don't make it much better.

franny

dear avril lavigne, why the hell are you not coming to scotland? actually gutted. :sad:

dear work, i asked for tonight off so i could go see five in inverness. but noo. it's freaking five! :(