an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear self,

Don't be so stupid next time, just say no! Stop being such a pushover and move on with your life!

signed,

the me I wish I were.

Dear A,

Please just slap me next time and tell me what an idiot I am, it might do me some good!

ps. I have so much to tell you, I know you'll be disappointed. :/

i am too.

Dear God, The all powerful creator!

Thanks for the MP3 player and thank you for teaching forgiveness in our family, And also thanks for teaching us when to put our foots down and other things such as expressiveness. I'll make everyone that shares a bond with me proud now.

Thanks,

Christopher.

Dear you,

I almost called you lastnight. I got really bored. Annddd... Almost called you. I dialed everything but the last number. Cause I chickened out.

One of these days, I'm gonna call you for realz. And we'll talk and talk and talk...

Loveyyyy

Holly <3

Dear Bruno,

You know how much I miss you right?You know that I can't stop crying the nights about you and that when I don't cry my mind and my heart are bleeding because of your thoughts?You know that I could do everything to bring you back,right?

Your supposed-to-be girlfriend

Dear K,

I don't care what you think. I won't fight for you. Yesterday you even didn't come to me to say hi. On Tuesday I thought our talking made something start. But I was wrong. I won't waste my time for thinking of you. There are things that are more important. My friends. Sorry but they'll be with me forever. You...you won't. I must forget about you. It'll be hard because we go to the same Spanish class but whatever. I'm strong. Shanny said it. And she was right. And K, if you don't get me, I'm sorry. I can't help it.

Betty

Dear Shane,

You're on msn and you're status isn't busy for the first time in weeks.

So how come you aren't talking?

Have you completely forgotton about me?

You used to jump to the chance of saying hi the second I came online.

I don't even know whether to bother talking, either way, I'm just gonna end up missing you more. :(

Shan.

Dear Lyn,

I really am happy for you, but kinda jealous too.

I don't want to stop being any of your lots friends, but it's just not the way I wanna go.

Just because I don't come out anymore doesn't mean we can't still text and talk on msn, does it?

"Vanessa"