an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Guest JadeIsRad

Dear Shannon,

Was it really necessary to delete my message from your profile?

Jade.

P.S I'll stop dragging this out now, I promise

Dear Pekka (a little self-reflection for starters)

You had seen it take shape but you did nothing about it. You waited for it to come out on it's own. Once it did, you kept true to your own words "It's never wise to say anything when you're angry" but in the end, it only served in you not getting anything said before it was too late. You thought one night would be enough to get the unnecessary banter out of it, but the ball was already rolling and the issue got out of hand instead of cooling down to "touchable" level. Whether you like to admit it or not, you assessed the situation poorly, and underestimated a couple of factors while overestimating a couple of others. Learn from this, and don't repeat those mistakes ever again.

On a side note, be online much more when these things start happening so that you aren't going to walk in on an already silent battlefield.

Dear Shannon,

I've only known you for maybe two months or something, but I'm still going to miss you. However, you are free to do whatever you want, so think it through (once you've cooled down), and do what suits you best.

-Why do I need to sign this anyway?

Dear friend,

You are seriously making me the angriest person alive right now. I've done so much for you over the past year or so and you're just pushing it back in my face. You don't even say hi to me anymore. The only reason why you talked to me today was because you wanted something from me! You and I both know that you're just doing it for attention. Somehow, you can't manage a full day in school and you can't manage to walk back to the library on your own in case you have a 'panic attack', yet you CAN manage to go out on a Saturday night to a gig which is full of loud music and big crowds with your new 'friends'. It seems to me like this whole anorexic thing has suddenly made you the most popular person in the year. Maybe if I start starving myself, people might start to notice me more. Maybe then, you'll know how I feel.

I'm sure you wonder why I act moody with you. Well I'll tell you why. YOU are the reason why I have to have professional counseling, YOU are the reason why I have refused to come to school, YOU are the reason why I dread waking up every day and YOU are the reason why I have become a miserable depressed person. Thanks very muchly.

Becca

Dear Body,

Please get better. You've been sick for the past two and a half weeks. I'm sick (pun intended) of not being able to breathe due to snot build-up in my sinuses.

-Holly.

Dear friend,

I will never like you as more than just friends. for one, i love someone. two, you are immature, which works for friends but not relationships, and three, your occult family scares me a bit. It'll never happen, and i told you not to expect your feelings to be returned.

Dear Prick.

Your an arsehole. A fucking grade A prick. You know what your doing, and no, the sun doesnt shine out of your arse. If you want to start, come ahead. Im sick and tired of your shite, and you can go to hell. I fucking despise you with every little drop of hatred in my body and the sooner your out of having any effect on my life, the better.

now fuck off.

Signed,

Ross.