an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Latin teacher,

Die,please. Can't you see that you're ruining our lives?! Yeah,right,you don't have a husband,you don't have kids,nobody likes you,but damn it,it's your fault! Stop being such a bitch all the time and maybeee somebody will like you. Get a cat or something,stop messing with us.

Diana.

Dear teeth,

I am truely sick and tired of you guys letting me down. You cause me a lot of pain and I pay a shitload of money to fix you. I just don't trust you as I've paid a lot of money before to get you all fixed and you're still shit.

I will stop eating so much crap if you promise to not hurt anymore, OK?

From,

The body.

Dear "best friend",

You say I'M the immature one, well honey take a look in the mirror. If you're not talking to me b/c I "gave you attitude" for the first time in my life, you can fucking deal. And if you're not talking to me b/c I'm gay, then you're a hypocrite. You can't sleep with 6 guys before you're married, then turn around and say b/c of your religion, you don't like gays. It doesn't work like that. So grow the fuck up, make your own damn coffee/oatmeal/bed, and quit trying to cause drama when there is none to be made. You're 21 for fuck's sake.

--the girl that passed you through physics

Dear Karley,

I've had just about enough of your bullshit attention seeking antics. nobody cares if you "homeless". God forbid you tell them the whole story. If you did that, no one would care because it's YOUR FAULT.

I can't believe you stayed on your stupid phone until I basically had to yell at you to get off of it. When you're at a party, you're supposed to be socializing, not on Livejournal.

The majority of the stuff you did last night wasn't funny. It was embarrassing and I never want to take you to another fun haus show ever again.

-Holly