an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear you,

I wish you'd understood my drunken text when I told you I liked you. I wish I'd told you BEFORE you got with her. You probably know anyway since I blurted it to everyone. I wish I could be back at school, in maths, sat with you. Those lessons were so fun.

Dear you,

Thanks for bringing back those bad memories when you wanted us to make it up to her. I was just not right. Not right at all. How could you think that she would be sad and say sorry? Huh? Thank you again for making me think about those times. I should've hit you on the face. Grr. Don't do it again. Thanks.

your roommate

Dear self,

Do something about it. You're confused that's okay. You gotta find someone who you can talk about it. It's not a joke. After watching that episode, you should think about what you really wanna do with your life. You can't be alone and single forever. It's not right. You must find a great person, though there are few.

Or if not, get over it and be yourself and confess everything to your mom or someone who is close to you.

your conscience

• Like 1

Hannah,

I know how you're feeling right now. And I hope everything will be okay. I'm always here if you need me,

-Rachel.

Granddad,

As much as you can moan, I do fucking love you. I found a picture of me and you when I was born before, and it made me sad. I don't want to see you go through pain. It'd kill me inside. I'll always be here.

-Rachel.

Dear Andrea,

I know I don't know you well enough, but I feel as if I love you and I just want to get to know you, so if it's not too hard, please just call or text me, I'd love it so much if you just would. I know it.

-Ernie

Dear _________,

No matter how much I try to get over you, I can't. It seems every time I try, something has to happen to start it all back up again. Unfortunately, you know just how to talk to me and I think you know it too. I'm still going to have to try not liking you for my own good. But you are amazing.