an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Josiah Leming,

You are the only thing that makes me truly happy these days. Please come to Vancouver soon. Unless you're playing at a bar that I can't sneak into. Then please don't come until January 6th.

Love,

Holly.

dear self,

i just want to remind you again about how dumb you are. why would you say something to him now he probably hates you and will never talk to you again. should've just kept your mouth shut like you've been doing for a while now but no you had to say it. idiot

- me

Karley,

Fuck you. You and Alice aren't even dating and already you're putting her above me. We've been making plans for Canada Day for weeks, and just because she's leaving tomorrow, you're ditching me. Maybe you shouldn't have gotten drunk and fucked her. Things would be a lot less" stressful".

-Holly.

dear nikki,

it's been exactly a year without you now. i hope you're doing okay without me.

obviously we've both changed; me for the better, you for the worst.

get off the drugs, bby. it still hurts to watch you do that even though you kicked

me, your own fucking cousin, out of your life.

i'm happier without you, tbh. i've changed for the better. good luck

when all the shit you're pulling falls through.

- crissy.

Dear you,

Friday night, I just can't describe it. I had such a good night. Even if people knocked... and being cuddled, sat on your knee for almost an hour... I loved it. I'll remember you promised me you'd see me over the summer even if you forget! And I hope when you said you were thinking about me you meant you thought you felt the same way. Though that's a long shot.