hayley has Sidekick?

luca19

It's been the experience of those around me that Sidekicks are nothing but pure pieces of crap. My sister got one and her camera never worked; then, when she tried to send it back they sent her a cheap knock-off one back and it did not even work. They recently sent her one that actually does work, but you can tell they just threw random pieces together.

My friend, who takes good care of his phone, had one and one of the buttons did not work. It was just ridiculous.

Also, carrying around a Sidekick just seems like too much work. They're like mini vans and you can't put them in your pocket.

Sidekicks, in my opinion=FAIL.

I had that phone but it was black. It lasted 3 months :( Pocket friendly, though.

I have had this phone for 13 months out of an 18 month contract and i can't stand it ! Had 4 replacements already, it does my head in.

200791823134_nokia6280.jpg

MUST. UPDATE. TO. BLACKBERRY.

The world would be a better place if i had a blackberry.

I remain unconvinced by the size of the screen, is all ! May scout some phone shops soonish and see if they have one i can look at, just to see if your faith in this phone is correct (although any phone that can take a battering is a win in my view).

• 1 month later...

I love my iPhone!

And are you kidding me about complaining about this thread! Get over it, this board is so dead compaired to most, so dead that I would probably click on a thread about Hayleys current nail color! Not at all because I'm obsessed, no! Because there is hardly anything going on. If you have a problem with the topic of a thread, why pay it any attention?

If hayley and the guys got a feel for how some specifics were treating and or welcoming new comers on here they wouldn't be proud! Let's represent them in a good way, wow.