Hayley Williams

lovepatrick

There are many threads in here discussing different parts of Hayley. Personality, appearance, things she has done or is about to do. But this thread is to talk about her talent so in depth that you will get sick of her. This thread is to discuss everything about Hayley that amazes you and always will. So let's start the flattering.

There are many threads in here discussing different parts of Hayley. Personality, appearance, things she has done or is about to do. But this thread is to talk about her talent so in depth that you will get sick of her. This thread is to discuss everything about Hayley that amazes you and always will. So let's start the flattering.

You'll rue the day if I get sick of her, I can talk about her talent for hours on end and not run out of things to say.

Let's face it, the word 'Hayley' just translates to 'perfection' :hyper:

Haha! I have to agree with that!

And talent wise, the first reason I even began listening to Paramore was because I thought Hayley had such an amazing voice! The fact that her voice isn't modified in any way from album to live show is what really gets me! That and the way she writes lyrics, you can tell that she relates to them.

And she's cute ;-)

• 2 weeks later...