Favorite Paramore Song? (#2)

Yes there was an older one, I searched, but it's back from '06 so it only had AWKIF tracks on the poll...

Since there's 11 tracks on Riot and I can only make a poll with 10 choices, so there's obviously no way to have a riot poll (let alone both albums put together) we'll just have no poll? hah

It's so hard for me to choose, especially because I haven't listened to Riot for a while. I'll still have to go with Let this Go, though.

And why does everyone always say it as "Never let this go"? Even some of the links in the media section of this site say that.

Yes there was an older one, I searched, but it's back from '06 so it only had AWKIF tracks on the poll...

Since there's 11 tracks on Riot and I can only make a poll with 10 choices, so there's obviously no way to have a riot poll (let alone both albums put together) we'll just have no poll? hah

It's so hard for me to choose, especially because I haven't listened to Riot for a while. I'll still have to go with Let this Go, though.

And why does everyone always say it as "Never let this go"? Even some of the links in the media section of this site say that.

because it is never let this go, i even just checked the back of my cd for assurance.

(there are a lot of Green Day fans apparently here :D)

Concerning the songs I prefer... currently it's:

AWKIF

- All we know

- Never Let This Go

- Woah

RIOT

- Fences

- Misery Business

- For A Pessimist...

But it changes every day!

because it is never let this go, i even just checked the back of my cd for assurance.

I just read the two posts proving me wrong, hah.

My bad. I downloaded both albums from Zune's marketplace and it named the song as just "Let this Go" and I assumed it was right. That's settled then.

AWKIF

1. Let this Go

2. All We Know

3. Emergency

RIOT!

I haven't listened to Riot since it came out really. I like all the songs a lot, but not as much as AWKIF, and none of them really stand out more than the others to me. They're all great songs imo but I can't choose, especially because I haven't really listened to all of the songs lately.

On all

Demo Songs:

Decoy

Stop This Song

Oh Star

Hello Hello

All We Know is Falling:

Emergency

Whoa

Here We Go Again

Brighter

Riot!:

For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic (Currently listening to it)

When it Rain

We Are Broken

Let the Flames Begin

• 9 months later...