Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

then we look at the level of football he plays / has played, SPL and championship, i guess he has gone up in the world of football, but hes hardly a star is he.

I know. :mrgreen:

But to me, and on Sunday when he scores against the Jacks as we push on and win promotion to the Prem, he will be a hero to every Cardiff City fan. And that's all that matters.

I forgot it's Cardiff/Swansea Sunday. Scotland vs. McCormack eh? 8-)

And I literally laughed out loud when I saw this earlier:

PREDICTIONS:

Skysports.com prediction: Newcastle 2 Chelsea 1

Sky Bet odds: Newcastle 9/2, Draw 11/4, Chelsea 8/13

One to Watch: Michael Owen

:lol:

I forgot it's Cardiff/Swansea Sunday. Scotland vs. McCormack eh? 8-)

And I literally laughed out loud when I saw this earlier:

PREDICTIONS:

Skysports.com prediction: Newcastle 2 Chelsea 1

Sky Bet odds: Newcastle 9/2, Draw 11/4, Chelsea 8/13

One to Watch: Michael Owen

:lol:

haha i hope they go down so we dont get that "shearer our saviour" bullshit.

also i hate cunting barcodes

Haha Ferguson and McGregor will never play for Scotland again :lol: They've been suspended by Rangers for two weeks without pay as well and Ferguson's been stripped of the captaincy.

Two years too late. Both will never play for us again. It's not too late for McGregor, I think he has a chance of a reprieve. Ferguson is gone, thankfully.

I'm sorry to intrude on this thread, but I'd thought I'd let everyone know that while I was in Guatemala this past week they were playing soccer/football on every single TV I saw. It was sort of bizarre for me since in the US its not that big of a deal really, and down there it was all they cared about. Not gonna lie, I really got into it.

My friend Corey and I were completely inthralled by it at breakfast one day. We were just screaming at the TV and everyone in the restaurant thought we were crazy Americans... which was basically true.

Sorry for my randomness.

That was NEVER a fucking penalty in a million years. Mike Dean's judgement was clearly impaired by the coin that hit him in the first half thrown by Cardiff fans. And I bet they won't get any punishment either :roll:

I cannot believe he gave that decision. Totally robbed us of our promotion hopes. Thanks Mike.

I can think of one Cardiff City fan who'll be singing Ross McCormacks praises tonight!

Haha! I can't believe I've waited 2 days before posting in this thread! The boy has balls, I'll give him that!

That was NEVER a fucking penalty in a million years. Mike Dean's judgement was clearly impaired by the coin that hit him in the first half thrown by Cardiff fans. And I bet they won't get any punishment either :roll:

I cannot believe he gave that decision. Totally robbed us of our promotion hopes. Thanks Mike.

You are correct, it was an awful decision. But looking back, Scotland was offside for your goal and we were rejected a stone-waller earlier for a foul on Bothroyd, so it all evens out. And in a matter not related to Swansea, we were completely robbed a couple of weeks ago against Sheff Utd, so that suits me.

The coin throwing thing was a load of balls, I hope they throw the book at that idiot. Other than that, there's not much the club could have done to prevent it.

You are correct, it was an awful decision. But looking back, Scotland was offside for your goal and we were rejected a stone-waller earlier for a foul on Bothroyd, so it all evens out.

Scotland being offside was debatable because the keeper dived for it before Scotland may have been in his line of sight, as Beagrie said after the game on Sky. And I don't remember any incident with Bothroyd, there was no mention of it after the game either.

Find me a video and I'll have a look at it ;-)

The only thing I remember about Bothroyd was him and Williams going for the same ball and Williams out-muscling him.

Also: no mention of any Bothroyd penalty incident in the match report.

LOL If anything Swansea were denied a "stone-wall" penalty :lol:"They needed a win and had an early penalty shout when Paul Parry tripped Jordi Gomez but Dean turned away the protests."

We need to keep this waaaay more active.

Ross McCormack has 7 goals in 4 games I believe? Listening to the game on the radio today was unbearable, I almost had a heart attack. Great to win though, and 2nd place is a real possibility. We are in 4th, 3 points off Sheff Utd and 4 off Birmingham with a game in hand over a Charlton side with nothing to play for but pride.

Also, If you haven't seen it, then I urge everyone to watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elln4RG3SCY

Rodger Johnson being assaulted by the scumbag known as Claude Davis. Absolutely shocking, Rodge couldn't breathe for about 15 seconds after the incident and was left coughing up blood by the touchline. He then had to stay in a hospital in London for 2 nights. All that yet Davis gets away without so much as a telling off. Disgraceful.

massive massive game this weekend, and its only a fiver to get in!

We play St Mirren at half 12, live on Setanta. If we win, and Hibs faily to beat rangers at 3pm, we are in the top 6, if we dont win, we're in the bottom 6.

So its a must win game to keep on the battle for europe!