House

Jorgi

House is too rad, i love love love hugh laurie.. 13 better come back,

Yeah! And I loved the way House tried to stop her from leaving,haha. Even if he blamed Wilson for cancelling her plans,haha.

And she reminds me of Sammy,from Totally Spies :lol:

And I'm sorry for Chase :( Even if he killed that man.

And I heard that somebody is going to leave the team :shifty:.

Probably,Chase or Cameron,but I'm not sure. :( But I think Chase is going to be the one leaving the team,because of what he did in the 3rd episode/season 6.

No :( Kutner was amazing. I was like: "Whaaaaaaat?!?! Kutner?!?! Noooo." It was a huge surprise. Too bad it wasn't such a pleasant surprise. And I loved the episode when House kept on mocking Kutner,because he was superstitious. :(

LE: The new episode was..confusing. Poor House :( And Cuddy annoyed me. awwww.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I can't take this guy serious anymore. Same with Owl City's new music video "Vanilla Twilight" but that's for another topic. (KAZAM!!!!!!)

Anyway, Was visiting my friend Doug and he shows me some clip of this guy in his younger years being britsh and all that along side of Mr Bean. Then I decide to watch an episode of House but all I can remember is his silly British accent and Mr Bean with him and his shenaginz.

His character is clever though, Annoyingly fast and sadistic. I know I'd lose my patience is such a man existed.

The season finale was AMAZING.

I was like "please,don't let the building crash on House,pleaseeee!" at the beginning,haha.

But the ending of it was awesomeeeee :hyper: Finally,after 6 seasons. finally. 8-)

I can't wait to see the 7th season. I need it,like right now?! haha.

I was like "please,don't let the building crash on House,pleaseeee!" at the beginning,haha.

But the ending of it was awesomeeeee :hyper: Finally,after 6 seasons. finally. 8-)

hahah, mte XD I can't wait to see House & Cuddy together :hyper:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Saw the new episode tonight.

We got to see what Cuddy's mother is like and I thought the whole dinner scene was hilarious. That was the highlight of the episode for me. Taub finally decided to divorce his wife after he realizes neither of them are happy anymore. In his case I felt it was the right thing to do seeing how their relationship had been slowly degrading. The diagnostic was a bit of a surprise mainly due to my lack of knowledge of Chickenpox. :neutral: As for Masters, she is seeming to get more confortable with her job/team, and I like her character...but I still want 13 to come back!! :willy_nilly:

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...