Demi Lovato

Guest JadeIsRad

Wait, what did Demi respond to Trace for him to get owned.

I follow way to many people on twitter to really realize what's happening.. haha.

hahaha. well trace posted a tweet saying "its crazy how this picture has stayed the background on my phone since before i left for japan. some things never change." and he posted a picture of hanna beth.

and then demi tweeted back saying the same phrase, but she instead put a picture of obama dressed as a jedi.

hahaha. well trace posted a tweet saying "its crazy how this picture has stayed the background on my phone since before i left for japan. some things never change." and he posted a picture of hanna beth.

and then demi tweeted back saying the same phrase, but she instead put a picture of obama dressed as a jedi.

I did see her tweet and laughed so hard..

aah so he posted that..

but he and HB broke up right? I mean, that's what I thought. haha.

And now I'm confused..

hahahaha i know! i busted out laughing when i clicked on the link! i was like..."high five demi!" =)

and yeah, trace and hanna did break up, which was why it was such a diss to demi. because he's basically saying that demi was nothing more than a rebound chick and that his feelings for HB never changed.

i'm really digging "catch me" right now!

and of course, "remember december" =)

I just saw that picture he posted.

I also noticed they stopped following eachother on twitter.. haha..

I'm going to be needing to download those songs.

I feel bad. She should release that album in the Netherlands.

Is it going to be released in the UK? Because then I could always pick it up when I'm going to visit my aunt again.