Doctor Who

Guest JadeIsRad

Welcome fellow Whovian!

My take on the 13 regenerations rule is that it's not a biological thing, but more of a rule the Time Lords enforced. Now that they aren't around to stop the Doctor at 13, I think he'll be able to go on much longer. The Master either received more generations or cheated his way through several of them, didn't he? So it can be bypassed.

I think this will be all of our first real-time regeneration. Come December 25th, this will become a grief counseling post. :P

Well if your remember the Doctor homeworld is in a time lock (((end of time part 2) ) 

So the council that is the control of regens is no longer technically there so he can regeneration all he wants

I dunno if I said this or not this was basically so no time Lord could be immortal

Goodness me I can actually geek out and I'm fine for once haha 

Also when I saw panic at the disco I put on my band/ Dr who shirt I made and got like 10  likes from it haha 

• Like 1

Also when I saw panic at the disco I put on my band/ Dr who shirt I made and got like 10  likes from it haha 

I have a homemade Bad Wolf t-shirt, and I wore it to Warped Tour in 2012 and got some high fives. Anybody who recognized it got a million awesome points in my book. :P

• Like 1

I saw that screencap the other day on Facebook, and then kind of forgot about it, lol.

When do we get this trailer already? I swear after Comic Con International, they said it would be up later that day, and here we are a month later with nothing. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...