Doctor Who

Guest JadeIsRad

What can i say ;-) Hahaha. Doctor Who is proper badical. David Tennant is a genius, as was Russel T. Davies. Stephen Moffat has taken over the reins of Doctor Who now though, i'm really interested to see what happens as he was responsible for the "spookier" side of Doctor Who- like the stone angels and the Vasta Nerada (or whatever they were called) etc. WHO TURNED OUT THE LIGHTS ?!

The next series isn't scheduled until 2011 though- WHAT THE UTTER FUCK. I'M GOING TO BE IN UNI BY THE TIME THIS STARTS AGAIN.

Although apparently there are going to be 4 specials before then, which will have to do... As long as they don't drag Kylie Minogue back into the mix, i'm cool with it.

I actually just checked it out, it seems to be proper contradictory between 2010 and 2011, i don't know which one's right ;/ I was pretty convinced it was 2011 before, so if i keep on to that and then it turns up a year early it'll just be an added bonus eyy ;-) hahaa.

Doctor Who and Rose Tyler were the best thing ever. HOW COULD THE GET RID OF ROSE TYLER.

Guest JadeIsRad

I KNOW. I really like Rose Tyler, she was the best companion in my opinion. I love Jackie Tyler too she's so funny (:

It was amazing when Torchwood were in the last episode of Doctor Who, I was freaking out!

Ahhh i was hoping Torchwood would have a bigger part to be honest :( Jack was there for sure, but with Gwen and Ianto it was like OHHH FUCK DALEEKSS- oh wait, we're safe. And that was it, bit gutting, i love the Torchwood characters they're pure awesome.

So unstoked on the amount of attention they put on Sarah Jane- cannot stand that woman :willy_nilly: Hahaa. And Harriet Jones (is that her name ?) the prime minister, every time someone was like "oh hai thur" she was like "HARRIET JONES FORMER PRIME MINISTER" with her sodding passport. I'd have exterminated her myself.

(i realise i get far too involved with tv shows, shhh :shifty:)

Guest JadeIsRad

Haha I do that too! I get so involved with the characters that I get emotional.

Oh me too. I wish they were in it more instead of Sarah Jane. I hate her, she's so irritating! Harriet Jones was annoying as well. I would've exterminated her too!

I didn't even realise that that kid with Sarah Jane was her son haha I was like wtf throughout the whole thing and then I clocked on and I was like 'ooohhhh'

I figured it was her son- but who's the Dad ?! At the end of the series it was asked and she sort of waved it away like, along with the look on the Doctor's face what's going on here eyyy ! Haha. I don't think it is the Doctor, but i'm still curious, it left it wide open.

WHICH REMINDS ME Jenny's got to come back some time soon right ? Maybe she'll get a spin-off as well, seems every other character does haha !

Guest JadeIsRad

That's strange haha

I read somewhere that she's definately making a comeback and that she might be the companion :/

haha yeah everyone gets their own show!

I thought it was clever the way they linked Gwen to when she was in the 1st series of Doctor Who if you get me haha

Guest JadeIsRad

Well in the first series there's an episode with Charles Dickens in called The Unquiet Dead and there's a woman in it called Gwyneth who is played by Eve Myles [Gwen Cooper]. She's a servant and in the last episode the Doctor asks Gwen if she's from an old Cardiff family because she looks like Gwyneth and has the same last name. :]

Avit internet, hahaha.

I'm watching that episode with Gwen/Gwyneth/whatever in it now, haha, i hardly recognise her ! Actually looks well different, completely different character and everything. It's weird how they cast actors, i don't think i'd ever be able to do it; whoever though the Eve Myles in the Charles Dickens episode would've made a good Gwen is like. A genius. I would never have seen it haha, but it works.

Guest JadeIsRad

Haha yeah it's a good episode. She's looks so different it's weird. I remember reading somewhere that Russel T. Davies reffered to Eve as 'Cardiff's best kept secret' or something like that haha she is an amazing actress though. Tosh was in Doctor Who before Torchwood too. I think it's Series 1 she was in. She played 'Doctor Sato'

Haha yeah it's a good episode. She's looks so different it's weird. I remember reading somewhere that Russel T. Davies reffered to Eve as 'Cardiff's best kept secret' or something like that haha she is an amazing actress though. Tosh was in Doctor Who before Torchwood too. I think it's Series 1 she was in. She played 'Doctor Sato'

Yeah i heard that too haha, i'm pretty convinced he's right she is actually brilliant.

And ahh man really ? I swear i must not have been paying attention to the first series :P I did think Christopher Eccleston was brilliant at the time though, but evidently the appearance of David Tennant roped me in proper, hahaa.

Guest JadeIsRad
Yeah i heard that too haha, i'm pretty convinced he's right she is actually brilliant.

And ahh man really ? I swear i must not have been paying attention to the first series :P I did think Christopher Eccleston was brilliant at the time though, but evidently the appearance of David Tennant roped me in proper, hahaa.

Yep she is. Yeah haha I know I didn't pay much attention either because I didn't really like it that much then. Christopher Eccleston was good but David Tennant is definately better! Oh and did you know that David Tennant is dating the woman who played Jenny? :/ haha

Edit: omg 2 pages already?!

• 11 months later...

i remain so unconvinced about them. ive only seen whatsisface in ruby in the smoke, and admittedly he was pretty good... but getting a relative unknown to follow david tennant ? really ? smart move errrrm no. plus they only cast whastherface because she's even less unknown than whatsisface and as a sidekick can't outshine or outfame or whatever the doctor. huh ! unconvinced !

although saying that i was totally against it when christopher ecclestone left and he changed into david tennant, and now i fucking love david tennant.

ONLY TIME WILL TELL. or maybe time has already told. or is telling.

DUN DUN DUNNNN.

Guest JadeIsRad

Hahaha well I don't really like the companion but she has nice clothes so whatever

but she's ginger and irish so... :shifty:

and I like the new doctor's outfit and think Matt Smith is a good actor but we have yet to see his take on the doctor soooooo who knows, I might end up hating them both

and I agree, I was really annoyed when Eccleston left but Tennant turned out to be way better

the annoying thing is we have to wait until 2010 D: