Something Corporate

hayleh

SOMETHING CORPORATE HAS NOT BROKEN UP!!!!!!

they came out at bamboozle becauase they may be doing a spring tour and they wanted to give the fans something good!

Andrew is now concentrating on JM, they plan on doing another full length and Ep(for Jm) and then a full length for something corporate.

He said that he will go back with soco when jm was "finished" and in his mind it isn't.

go on the soco boards or the jm ones and they will say the same things, i know the absolute punk and maybe a couple of them have said that they are broken up but it has never came out of andrew or any of the guys mouths yet...

sorry if that sounded bitter but i am a very big jm and soco fan and it hurts me to think that they would break up.

NO WAY. Man, am I slow. I didn't know they broke up. :(

Is Jack's Mannequin stil intact? (I assume Andrew is focusing all his time there now, I guess.)

But I can't believe I didn't hear that. Aww. :(

But I do love them, and will forever!

I Woke Up In a Car, Only Ashes, and Fall....ohman, beautifullll. So catchy their music is. :]

It's on a Japanese import and it was also on their first EP (I think - there's a live version on there, I believe) and on a sampler that Drive-Thru released...

Anyway, none of that stuff is particularly easy to find and Andrew's cool with people just downloading the song, so you can get it here:

http://www.soco-online.net/main.shtml

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...