Unseen Hayley pictures

Starlight

• 4 weeks later...
bump up ..  The Climate of New Zealand  Teacher: Matthew, what is the climate of New Zealand?  Matthew: Very Cold, sir.  Teacher: Wrong.  Matthew: But, sir! When they send us meat it always arrives frozen!Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,Wow Gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,buy cheap wow Power Leveling,real wow gold,sell wow gold, ... Supply Cheap WoW Gold to our loyal customers. Buy WoW Gold,cheap aoc gold, now, we have available stock of aoc power leveling,on most of the servers. We can provide really cheap World of warcraft Power Leveling. Enjoy a new life, We are a world class wow Power Leveling store online !

Stupid Spammers :nono:

That's super cute.. is there a Hayley picture thread? I haven't seen many pictures of her because I'm kinda a noob to this, heheh.. Anyway, cheers. :oops:

well we dont have a hayley picture thread but we have a 'favorite hayley picture thread' so i guess thats close enough. :]

http://paramorefans.com/boards/showthread.php?t=5707

anyways, welcome to the forum! =)

If you guys see spam posts like the one that was above in this thread, PM me or one of the other admins. We can delete all their posts in one action and ban them from the forum.

As for this thread, it's cool - just please do not post pics taken from personal myspaces or things like that.