Animations

Silia

I'm going to quote myself right now. I know that you can make animations. haha. But yeah.

I don't know if any of you make animations. I can't make them myself, and if any of you have the DVD of the Deluxe Edition or can find a very HQ version of the paramore.net episode Cocky Basketball, I would like an animation of the end, where Taylor says that you've just witnessed the most cockiest basketball or something like that, up until he walks away.

and also just one where he goed, uhm, okay. and then walks away.

If anyone gets it.

haha.

and if it's possible, could it be in .gif format? Other formats won't save animations like animations for me.

and if it's possible, I would like one that could be an ava on this site and just one that could be placed in my signature.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm currently working on a horizontal site and was looking to add in some great new css3 animations but have found that 4000px wide is a magic number that breaks the animations (appears the divs position stops working) I've looked into the -webkit-box modeling and -web kit-box-orient: horizontal but neither of these seem to be a fix (and can't find slot on the web kit box)

Does anyone know why this is happening and what I could do to

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

If anyone is still making GIFs, I have a request. 

Around 2:56 of "Now," Hayley kind of holds her arm out and raises her eyebrows as she sings, "If there's a future, we want it now." If I could get that little portion made into a GIF, I'd really appreciate it. I wanted to post it on my Tumblr, so if you post it on your blog, I could reblog it. No matter what, I'd give you credit for it! :)