Animations

Silia

question for everyone:

joshiee.gif

does this look slowed down? cause it does on my computer but my friend says its not on her computer

and if it is, does anyone know how i can fix it? it seems fine until i upload it

thanks a bunch guys

EDIT: i have a mac if that helps determine the problem

:rotfl: haha

First my ani's were also slowed down.. I couldn't figure it out so I asked someone.

I'll copy her message to me.

You have to use VirtualDub for this (free)

'have you put the speed to 0 seconds and watched the preview? So when you work on it's really really fast when you play it and in the preview it's normal?

If this is not fast enough for you you can do something else. if you use virtual dub for cutting the videos for your animation you can change the frame rate by clicking on video then frame rate and put the frame rate conversion to 2 or 3 or you can put your own into it...'

then save it, put it in your animation program and edit your ani etc.

Like that it should be in normal speed

First my ani's were also slowed down.. I couldn't figure it out so I asked someone.

I'll copy her message to me.

You have to use VirtualDub for this (free)

'have you put the speed to 0 seconds and watched the preview? So when you work on it's really really fast when you play it and in the preview it's normal?

If this is not fast enough for you you can do something else. if you use virtual dub for cutting the videos for your animation you can change the frame rate by clicking on video then frame rate and put the frame rate conversion to 2 or 3 or you can put your own into it...'

then save it, put it in your animation program and edit your ani etc.

Like that it should be in normal speed

o thanks so much!:hug:-- i'll try that and see if it helps