What grinds your gears?

Shivari

It really pisses me off when people have no legitimate reason for not liking a band or artist. "They sound too much like ________" is not a valid excuse. "They're only popular because of _________" Isnt an excuse either.

My younger brother just told me Pierce the Veil sound too much like McFly.

Losing keys. More specifically, car keys. Even more specifically, when you have to go drive a car.

It really pisses me off when people have no legitimate reason for not liking a band or artist. "They sound too much like ________" is not a valid excuse. "They're only popular because of _________" Isnt an excuse either.

I definately agree. I've never disliked a band over that either.

people trying to make you smile when you really, really just actually cant

yes yes yes. It makes me want to slap them.

and also when someone keeps asking you whats wrong when you're in a bad mood. Am I not allowed to be in a bad mood for no reason? It's called being a teenager.

when someone wakes me up :-x i like to wake up on my own thank you very much :)

oh gosh, I have to agree with this. At the weekends (when I want to have a lie in) my parents wake me up and moan at me when I don't get out of bed :nono:

when my friend thinks i like every single guy i come into contact with makes a big deal and then tells everyone and embarrasses me because it's not true.

just beacuse i'm talking to a guy or being a girl and flirting doesnt mean i like him its just stupid fun. sorry you're like deathly afraid of boys.

but yet you can joke around and make fun of guys and the minute i say u like him you flip out... but it's okay to do it to me? no

(that was more of a rant sorry lol)

when my friend thinks i like every single guy i come into contact with makes a big deal and then tells everyone and embarrasses me because it's not true.

just beacuse i'm talking to a guy or being a girl and flirting doesnt mean i like him its just stupid fun. sorry you're like deathly afraid of boys.

but yet you can joke around and make fun of guys and the minute i say u like him you flip out... but it's okay to do it to me? no

(that was more of a rant sorry lol)

makes sense though, it's stupid isn't it, slap em!! lol. It was like that for me back in England in high school lol. Everytime I was a good friend with a guy it automatically meant I liked him or we were going out.

it's so dumb. she does stupid stuff like that all the time

she thinks she knows me so well. and it pisses me off most because she goes around and tells everyone about it and keeps bugging me about it.

if i like someone i'll tell her she doesnt have to go around assuming shit