What grinds your gears?

Shivari

I personally think that Barack Obama does NOT have enough experience to run the country.

He has never initiated a single bill himself, in 4 years.

Out of all of the bills he voted on, he voted for the LOSING side on 80% of those.

He has contradicted himself countless times as he goes from state to state.

[/POLITICS]

haha i dislike the french a lot. AND when you go to France you say can you speak English then they go 'can you speak french' and when you say no they just shrug and that makes me wanna slap them. Especially the women do that.

LOL

I hated when I was in France I got sick of being bumped/pushed when I walked around so I started doing it back and i've never seen so many angry bastards :rotfl:

I personally think that Barack Obama does NOT have enough experience to run the country.

Out of all of the bills he voted on, he voted for the LOSING side on 80% of those.

I agree with that and personally I think he would be a danger to America if he got into power because the first thing he would do would be to go against everything he said :???:

People hate America enough without another arsehole making people hate the country even more

Dane Cook and the people that think he is funny.

Carlos Mencia and the people that think he is funny.

yes!

*fake people

*the sound of someone chewing gum

*hilary duff

*foreign people that come here and dont learn english, so we have to learn theirs (i dont think so)

*really annoying cheerleaders (no offense to anyone) not all of them, just annoying ones

*teachers that take trips down memory lane and WILL NOT SHUT UP!!!

and i cant think of anymore at the moment lol

I can see him getting shot if he gets into power.

Cheney?

[/POLITICS]

But the man can dance!

I too dislike foreigners that don't learn English AND INDIAN CALL CENTRES... my god do they annoy me

Cheney?

But the man can dance!

I too dislike foreigners that don't learn English AND INDIAN CALL CENTRES... my god do they annoy me

No Obama Bin Laden.

Also I hate Indian call centers and the fact that they stick to the script no matter what and shit themselves when you ask for a supervisor and also when they give themselves an English name like Paul :roll:

No Obama Bin Laden.

Also I hate Indian call centers and the fact that they stick to the script no matter what and shit themselves when you ask for a supervisor and also when they give themselves an English name like Paul :roll:

i got one about ten mins ago called azbuk, i dont think he liked it when i just laughed and hung up