What grinds your gears?

Shivari

Tell me about it,haha,I even stopped talking to her but she still annoys the hell out of me. By doing stupid things. And she tells me I'm the one who isn't mature enough. Yeah,right.

Haha, I hate it when parents do that. It's like, that's a little like the pot calling the kettle black!

• 2 weeks later...

having to serve smelly, people who insist on talking to you while they eat, just because I sold you the burger doesnt mean I want to see you eat it.

Also people who wait 10 minutes to eat then complain its cold. WELL NO WONDER ITS FREEZING IN HERE AND I GAVE YOU IT 10 MINUTES AGO.

Here junkie you've eaten the whole burger I don't care if it's not what you ordered theres nothing left of it so clearly it didn't bother you.

Also junkie you are in no way as smarter than me so don't dare look down on me, once more junkie "I'm really sorry but junkie I made your burger that hair is black, mines is dyed red. Aw my managers they're both blonde and theres no one else on shift. Get out or I'm phoning the police."

wooo i did this without swearing :P

^ oh my god yes! OR make noise while eating. EW

when you stop texting someone for whatever reason or just don't answer right away for whatever reason and they text you again within minutes or text you back because they're just annoying

people in constant competition with other people. even over little things.

you say something then they're like "yeah well im doing this" or "well i can go here" or "i can blah blah blah" and so on.

• 2 weeks later...

Seen one of your videos by the way ^ adorable.

However that isn't grinding my gears.

I hate it when people go like "Oh fuck yeah I used to and could smoke so and so(gram or so) much amount of weed and still WALK AWAY" then you decide to smoke them a few grams and they only make it to the second joint AND THEN SAYING that it's peer pressure or else otherwise they'll get help from the other guy to say shit like "Yeah we don't smoke that much, We're not pot heads" and it is them that are smoking my stuff with me.

Not only does it make me feel like I'm some no good pot head these people are separating myself from them.