Contest and a great surprise.

Locomotion

Well I won't take part in it then, I honestly have no idea what to write, I'm better at drawing than writing, everyone knows that. XD

There's a disadvantage when you're shit at writing

And there's an advantage for everyone who's seen Paramore, cause duh, they have more to write about, they've had experiences.

Whereas what have I had? Nothing :P

Not really, As i said in mine. I would write about me and my best friend having my heart as our song, but i wont go into detail about that the now, you dont need to have seen them to be honest. It doesnt make it any better i dont think, personally

@fallen_angel

ahh, but you see, a lot of people are shit at drawing! haha, but i do think that it doesnt matter whether you have programs like photoshop or whatever, i mean, look at RIOT!'s album cover, its just "RIOT!"x 1,000!

I do think that if you did get to see Paramore in some way, that you will have more to write about, but like you, some people are shit at writing about what happens to them. :)

Everyone has advantages and disadvantages...

For the writing idea, what I would write about doesn't even have much to do with meeting them or even seeing them! It would mention that but whatever. I just think that OVERALL more people could write then make a creative, nice cover, when obviously the nicer one would recieve more attention. And for the creative people who want to do the album cover, then you can make your "essay" or "writing" creative.

It might be easier just for us to choose what we want to do, individually? Cause whatver is picked, not everyone will be happy. Keep it loose and just say "express what Paramore means to you". That way something graphical and something written come under the same thing... maybe...?

Either way I can't say much, it's not like they've taken over my life or something XD

I wouldn't know how to express in words or pictures.

I would prefer a given prompt, something direct like the album cover contest

After all wouldn't it be cool if the most popular album cover actually BECOMES the album cover?? O_O

@fallen_angel

ahh, but you see, a lot of people are shit at drawing! haha, but i do think that it doesnt matter whether you have programs like photoshop or whatever, i mean, look at RIOT!'s album cover, its just "RIOT!"x 1,000!

Exactly.

Oh yeah I find this idea really great!

As the english isn't my native language, it wouldn't be very easy to me, but why not trying :)

yeah I was also thinking about people who would have problems writting in english:?

It might be easier just for us to choose what we want to do, individually? Cause whatver is picked, not everyone will be happy. Keep it loose and just say "express what Paramore means to you". That way something graphical and something written come under the same thing... maybe...?

It would be hard to pick the winners if we took both things at the same,

Thats a good idea too ^

Could have half the winners being artistic entries, and the other half being written entries!

this sounds better. Could be a double contest. 4 cover winners, 4 written entries.

I would prefer a given prompt, something direct like the album cover contest

After all wouldn't it be cool if the most popular album cover actually BECOMES the album cover??

Ill talk it over with ash, who knows maybe the band can be the judges for the album covers=). Still this would be a 1% chance, the cover would have to be like really amazing =P.