Contest and a great surprise.

Locomotion

Well I won't take part in it then, I honestly have no idea what to write, I'm better at drawing than writing, everyone knows that. XD

There's a disadvantage when you're shit at writing

And there's an advantage for everyone who's seen Paramore, cause duh, they have more to write about, they've had experiences.

Whereas what have I had? Nothing :P

I've seen Paramore once and it was only a 30 minute set for a radio station. I couldn't see, I couldn't breath because they're was so much pushing and I had to leave. So I have just as much as an advantage as you do when it goes to Paramore gigs.

You can write about the songs too and what each one means to you. I mean some have to have some meaning to you. :P

And trust me, I suck at writing too. So I dont have much of an advantage either, but I'm gonna give it a shot. :]

Could have some sort of best photo competition. Like.. Try and get a picture taken holding the Riot! or All We Know Is falling CD, or a picture of Paramore, at a location, and see who can get it done at the best location?

i.e. At a famous landmark like the hollywood sign, or buckingham palace, or even outside a big stadium, or if you find something like "Williams Street" or "Farro Road" or a shop with a name related to paramore, if ya get ma drift? :D

yeah special moment with paramore...

i saw them once & wasn't overly awwwed by it all! :S

although if the time i was dancing around the garden in the dark with my friend at a house party to Misery Business & then slipped on a slug counts.. then I do have a special moment! :lol:

Write a fictional story about the band. Then let us members read it all and vote for the best. But don't include the names so we won't vote on just a story cause it's written by she or him.

Make a video for any pmore song. But then again you're with that not everyone has the equipment and skills problem.

Or just come up with a new album title. It would be cool if the band chooses the winner themselves then.

yeah special moment with paramore...

i saw them once & wasn't overly awwwed by it all! :S

although if the time i was dancing around the garden in the dark with my friend at a house party to Misery Business & then slipped on a slug counts.. then I do have a special moment! :lol:

Thats the kind of thing im on about, A special moment doesnt need to be at a gig, it can just be related to them, and thats just the kind of thing i mean! It can be anything as long as paramore are related to it ,

doesnt need to be a gig, as i stated already. I would be writing about me and my best friend, and how my heart is our song.

Could have some sort of best photo competition. Like.. Try and get a picture taken holding the Riot! or All We Know Is falling CD, or a picture of Paramore, at a location, and see who can get it done at the best location?

i.e. At a famous landmark like the hollywood sign, or buckingham palace, or even outside a big stadium, or if you find something like "Williams Street" or "Farro Road" or a shop with a name related to paramore, if ya get ma drift? :D

thats a really interesting idea =P

What if we do something kind of like what the fan club just ran, an anagram contest.

The anagrams could all have some sort of relation to the band.

If not, then I like the trivia idea that was suggested earlier.

:)

hmm a trivia would be nice. If we run a trivia then we would need to pick all 8 members from it.

Thats the kind of thing im on about, A special moment doesnt need to be at a gig, it can just be related to them, and thats just the kind of thing i mean! It can be anything as long as paramore are related to it ,

doesnt need to be a gig, as i stated already. I would be writing about me and my best friend, and how my heart is our song.

Or how about when I was blasting "Born for this" at 11 at night and almost ran a dog over. :shifty:

Or how about when I was blasting "Born for this" at 11 at night and almost ran a dog over. :shifty:

LMAO.

*slaps hand over mouth*

i shouldnt've have laughed at that should i?? xD

[on topic]

comp sounds awesome, i'm tryina think of ideas to contribute but i havent thought of any good ones yet, i will post any ideas i have when i think of some good ones :D

If you guys can think of cool ideas that promote the band (like street teamy) I think that might go over really well too. :]

Alsoooo I think if we could keep it really simple, that'd be best... if you guys want the band to choose the winners.