Contest and a great surprise.

Locomotion

I wasnt even sure what to use as title....

So heres the deal, theres a slight posibility that we will be conducting a very cool contest for all our site members. Whats so cool about this contest¿? well there is a very slight posibility(keyword slight) that the prize will involve the band.

Still and i want to be clear, we arent making any promises, this is still as a standby and its not confirmed.

The thing is that we need your help, we need ideas on what sort of contest to run, so thats why we need you.

The contest would be open to all the members, location wont matter.(wink wink on the prize)

We want the contest to include between 3-10 winners

So yeah if you have any question post them, and please if you have any ideas on what we can do as a contest please post so.

diego :mrgreen::hug:

well.... i think it should be something like brent did with the paramore tickets contest thing he did last year

like trivia have the first so many people that answer the trivia question right gets in.....

because tbh i cant think of anything else.

but there might be better ideas out there.

or like you can completely do it randomly like.

the ppl that want in on this enter and randomly pick however many people you want.

idk.

but i am PUMPED! :hyper::hyper::mrgreen:

hmmmmm lol i got a suggestion from my girlfried, and i kinda liked it

Since the band will work on the new album after this tour, soo what about making a contest where the members can submit cover art for the new album.

just an idea, lol we still need your suggestion guys

i think thats a great idea, but we would need an album title for this.

i think thats a great idea, but we would need an album title for this.

I don't really like that idea, because not everybody has access to high quality programs. I myself, no longer have photoshop. Alot of people wouldn't stand a chance, and not just because they aren't creative enough, but they just don't have 1. the program to do it, 2. the drawing ability to draw it, or 3. the language skills to describe it.

hmmmmm lol i got a suggestion from my girlfried, and i kinda liked it

Since the band will work on the new album after this tour, soo what about making a contest where the members can submit cover art for the new album.

just an idea, lol we still need your suggestion guys

Sounds good, but...

I don't really like that idea, because not everybody has access to high quality programs. I myself, no longer have photoshop. Alot of people wouldn't stand a chance, and not just because they aren't creative enough, but they just don't have 1. the program to do it, 2. the drawing ability to draw it, or 3. the language skills to describe it.

...maybe come up with a name for the new album instead? Cause like Kyle said not everyone has a graphics program or ability to use it.

How about some sort of promotion for the band or the forums?

I used to be a big video game player, and this one video game company had a contest, and what it consisted of was that you, the entrant, take a video or picture of yourself in a big crowded place doing something to promote the company.

I remember seeing an entry video of someone in a mall with a megaphone and a sign saying "I LOVE RAZER!".

So maybe if someone were to come up with a good promotion contest thing, we could do that? Idk.

Edit:

I just came up with like, 5 ideas if there was a promotion contest for the band.....

And, a promotion contest would pretty much make it a fair playing field. Kinda.

Sounds good, but...

...maybe come up with a name for the new album instead? Cause like Kyle said not everyone has a graphics program or ability to use it.

Yeah, people with Paintshop and stuff would have a big big big advantage and for a big contest, there should be a level playing field. I don't have any good ideas now but I'll try to think of something.

Well it doesnt have to be done in something like photoshop, you dont need a computer either. You could do the cover in your house, scan it and thats about it =)

How about some sort of promotion for the band or the forums?

I used to be a big video game player, and this one video game company had a contest, and what it consisted of was that you, the entrant, take a video or picture of yourself in a big crowded place doing something to promote the company.

I remember seeing an entry video of someone in a mall with a megaphone and a sign saying "I LOVE RAZER!".

So maybe if someone were to come up with a good promotion contest thing, we could do that? Idk.

Edit:

I just came up with like, 5 ideas if there was a promotion contest for the band.....

And, a promotion contest would pretty much make it a fair playing field. Kinda.

sounds nice i guess. but there wwas complaining about people not having the ability to have photoshop etc, well i know theres people who dont have video or digital cameras. wouldnt be fair to them either.

ok you got a point there. but as for right now thats the best contest idea we have. You dont need to do something professional, just creativity. Everyione can do something nice and creative if they put their mind into it.

but im not artisticly gifted! :crybad:

oh well. good luck everyone. lol.

how often do we have contests?

How about a contest where people just simply write their favourite moment that involves paramore? The top 3-10 people are voted from a panel of judges (the admin/moderators maybe?)

It could be something from a gig, or a moment where they met them, or just something special that means something to them that involved paramore, for example a song that has a personal meaning to them

but im not artisticly gifted! :crybad:

oh well. good luck everyone. lol.

how often do we have contests?

im not artistically gifted as well, but if i really wanted something i would at least give it a shot.

well we used to have more contests before, but this time its a bit special due to the prize we might be giving to the winners.

im not artistically gifted as well, but if i really wanted something i would at least give it a shot.

well we used to have more contests before, but this time its a bit special due to the prize we might be giving to the winners.

yes. if we do end up doing that..i will probably do something.

oh i see. thats cool.

How about a contest where people just simply write their favourite moment that involves paramore? The top 3-10 people are voted from a panel of judges (the admin/moderators maybe?)

It could be something from a gig, or a moment where they met them, or just something special that means something to them that involved paramore, for example a song that has a personal meaning to them

hmm its still a bit vague that idea. could u be more specific?

and ttake in count here that theres alot of people who havent seen them.

• Like 1

I'll try go more indepth. It doesnt necessary have to be from a gig. It could just be anything.

Infact, instead of a favourite paramore moment, How about

How has Paramore affected your life? Or What role has paramore played in your life? or What Does Paramore mean to you?

For example. Id go into detail about my best friend and i, about how close we are, and just how Paramore plays such a role in it, with so many things that are just personal between her and i, e.g. My Heart is our song, and i could go more into detail on why but i'll save that for now.

Or, another example, Someone could say how this forum has gave them a relief from other problems in life to sit and talk to other paramore fans, and how they've made friends with people they met on here.

I dont know if you kinda get my drift from what im saying? But something along the lines of, Favourite moment in your life that involves paramore? Or How has Paramore affected your life?

maybe affected your life is a bit strong, im trying my best to make the idea sound the way i want it to, but i cant find the right words! haha

I'll try go more indepth. It doesnt necessary have to be from a gig. It could just be anything.

Infact, instead of a favourite paramore moment, How about

How has Paramore affected your life? Or What role has paramore played in your life? or What Does Paramore mean to you?

For example. Id go into detail about my best friend and i, about how close we are, and just how Paramore plays such a role in it, with so many things that are just personal between her and i, e.g. My Heart is our song, and i could go more into detail on why but i'll save that for now.

Or, another example, Someone could say how this forum has gave them a relief from other problems in life to sit and talk to other paramore fans, and how they've made friends with people they met on here.

I dont know if you kinda get my drift from what im saying? But something along the lines of, Favourite moment in your life that involves paramore? Or How has Paramore affected your life?

maybe affected your life is a bit strong, im trying my best to make the idea sound the way i want it to, but i cant find the right words! haha

I like this idea a lot. I haven't trueley met paramore besides quick autograph at warped tour stand, but there is lots that I could write about. I love this idea. It's fair, because obviously EVERYONE can relate to Paramore in some way even if you just like their music. My vote goes for this idea!