What song describes Hayley

Wildman

I think we've all stated how much we all love Hayley, so what song do you think best describes how you feel about her?

I think Kelsey by Metro Station, just replace Kelsey with Hayley and that song is how I feel about her.

You guys?

The Fray - How To Save A Life

maybe my reason for choosing this song is stupid...

but sometimes i feel like hayley is a good friend of mine, that she understands my feelings the best that anybody could ever understand.

but then i realize that she´s not really my friend.

and maybe if i'll get to know her she won't be the way i think she is.

because in one way i can see hayley the way i act and live,

and in another way i can see her acting like this girl i really hate (her name is Noa, and she looks exactly like hayley from the outside and she is from this kinda girls that it doesn't matter what face she's trying to do- she will look good)

that girl she's not really have done something bad to me.

but she makes everybody feel small around her. and everyone are her "slaves".

i'll give you guys an example..

their is this boy i used to like, his name's Roman.

we had a really good relationship.

and this girl Noa, could hit him, bite him, make fun of him, and really be mean to him, and he will still care for her. Although he has a girlfriend !!

WoW......should i delete this post?

:shifty:

You obsessed people.

A little obsession is normal! But I made this thread because I have these strange feelings every time I think about her or watch her, and I cant help it just to think that I love her, these feelings are incredible, and I have no other explanation for how much I care about her.

• Like 1

A little obsession is normal! But I made this thread because I have these strange feelings every time I think about her or watch her, and I cant help it just to think that I love her, these feelings are incredible, and I have no other explanation for how much I care about her.

I'll give it a little over a few weeks until you become normal again. That might seem vague, But you'll see. I went through the same thing with Camilla Belle...sighz

Anyways a song for her...I can't think of any that would specially be aimed at her from me.

I'll give it a little over a few weeks until you become normal again. That might seem vague, But you'll see. I went through the same thing with Camilla Belle...sighz

Anyways a song for her...I can't think of any that would specially be aimed at her from me.

A few weks... I'll love her forever!

Eh, once I like a girl I like them for a long time! It's like that for all the girls I like, I just got over a girl I've liked for the past 4 years, and before that I liked this one girl for 5 years, I have a feeling that I'm gonna like Hayley for a long while.

It should subside regardless of time. :D

That was my original point in the beginning so.

Also, Hey let's start a band, So that our band could tour with Paramore one day, And you can meet her :D

Subside, I think not!

A band... tour with Paramore... meeting her....

Those are the greatest perks God himself couldn't think, amazing!

You do know this thread is soon to drown in the other threads? lol, Because this thread is basically just you and me.

Do you even play any instruments? I don't even know lol, I thought you were this kid that did this drum cover.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...