The X Factor

WayneFarro

Seriously Why Would You Pick Katy Perry For Rock Week?

-

Them Fucking Twins Really Need To Do Atleast One Week Without A Massive Stage Performance Maybe A Balled They Are Practically The Only Ones Who Haven't Done A Slower Song Yet And The Stage Is Really Whats Getting Them Votes. I'd Like To See Just Them With Two Mic Stands Then People Can See How Shit They Are At Singing.

I thought it worked quite well, actually ? just my opinion.

and seriously, that's the only reason they're still in, why fix what ain't broke ? (well, obviously it's broken, like, beyond disrepair and they need to die in a whole, but you get my drift ey). Poor Louis. one day he'll get a good group.

also, just out of curiosity Kim, doesn't it hurt your pinky To Type Like This All The Time ?

Lloyd shouldn't have been given that song! :/

lol I seriously can't believe the Twins are still in, it's not like there are more people voting for them than they are for Lloyd? Another reason to believe it might be 'fixed' as people think.

I vote for them, and everyone I know does too LOL!

Everyone loves them! It's not fixed! They're gonna win! :D

Lucie was the best, and I love Joe! :D

Llyod is kinda shit at singing, although I felt bad for him! He's kinda shit though. Louis is right he only has the voice for a boyband.

there was this thing in the paper the other day like the percentages of votes... jedward are like, in the bottom two, so i don't know if it's fixed or not ? i mean, they are pretty funny, it'll get too shit when they start kicking out the well good ones and they stay in, but at the moment you know... it's entertainment init. INIT BLUD.

None of the singers this year are as good as any of the past winners anyways, Jedward deserve to win it. Plus ive put a tenner on them winning it at 50/1, so i think im going to buy alot of mobile phones to vote for them as much as i can :shifty:

oh you can kiss that money goodbye ! there is no way simon would let them win in a million years

never said anything about the future, i'm pretty sure some crappy morning kids show will pick them up and stick them on presenting duties for ...ohh at least 8 days before they get bored and fire them, i said about winning the x factor. there is no chance they are going to win the x factor. ever.

Yeah i know, but maybe Simon will realise their potential and they will go on to win it. Never say never!

nope, i'm pretty confident about this one: never. ;-)

lucie's good, danyl's good, olly is amazing... i think i'd even had lloyd to win (sorry babs!!) over jedward. seriously.

Actualy now i think about it Olly is pretty good, If the unlikely was to happen and Jedward dont win it , Id like him to win it.

Anyone bar Stacey though, shes a good singer, but how she can have a singing voice like that while having that talking voice...I dont think i could handle listening to her victory speach.

aye he keeps getting really shit songs, he should pick for himself. i want him to do 'im yours' again! he ripped that apart in the final 24 auditions. jedward should just fuck aff.

totally agree! he should stick to those type of songs, that style. bloody katy perry on rock week.. what is cheryl's deal? i actually think he could have been good at kings of leon - use somebody. if she was trying to keep things pure hip she should have picked them or someone who is actually.. a band.

I AGREE. COMPLETELY!

And It Looks Weird If You Type Like This Though. It's Incorrect Grammar Anyway. Just Saying. :P

SEE, DID YOU SEE WHAT BABS SAID, "Thank you for voting for John and Edward" O-hooo! Dun dun dun. :P

I wasn't surprised at Rachel leaving though, I mean, she was in the bottom 2 for the first 2 weeks, and she's not that good.

I really liked Stacey's cover of Somewhere Only We Know.

And I dunno, is it just me or was something about Lucie's performance uncomfortable? Maybe I'm just used to seeing her sing slow songs.

nope, i'm pretty confident about this one: never. ;-)

lucie's good, danyl's good, olly is amazing... i think i'd even had lloyd to win (sorry babs!!) over jedward. seriously.

lol wait, why are you sorry?

and yeah hayley, KOL could have worked. i was actually thinking maroon five the other day (dunno why, the idea just cropped into my head).

and as for who i want to win, im not sure. joe is actually growing on me. i know lloyd wont win - i dont actually want him to, i think hed be far better disappearing for a few years and coming back when he's all grown up. he does need some serious help with his voice - he's got that nice tone there, but he doesnt really know how to use it. i think hes safe for a good couple of weeks now though, cause his fanbase will have shat themselves with him being in the bottom two last week so they'll vote like mad.

Guest JadeIsRad

I don't understand why everyone hates Danyl so much. In Heat magazine they had a whole page on why he was so annoying and one of the reasons was "because he throws his mic from one hand to the other." Um, what? SO? idek

I don't understand why everyone hates Danyl so much. In Heat magazine they had a whole page on why he was so annoying and one of the reasons was "because he throws his mic from one hand to the other." Um, what? SO? idek

hahah i thought all that was kinda harsh but way funny. taking the piss is just what heat do.