my american heart

x3__kim

WAIT!! what, they opend for paramore!! man, where have i been that is so cool, i just saw them on fuse yesterday, and fell in love! ahha, but i tried to look around, and i can't find much info on them..or forums..blah..yup! thats so cool, i hope i can see them play when they come to mn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

so last night they playted the first date on their tour with the audition...and i was sad cause i couldn't go last night...so i wrote to dustin that i wish i was there and he replied back that he i was i was there too =D

gahh i love dustin...he's a babe =D

• 1 month later...

actually i found out about them cuz paramore kept talkin about the band. and i was like.....if paramore likes them, then they have to be an amazing band.....and i was right! they are so awesome and talented!

question: are any of them filipinos? cuz some of them look like it...if not do any of u know there ethnicity?

actually i found out about them cuz paramore kept talkin about the band. and i was like.....if paramore likes them' date=' then they have to be an amazing band.....and i was right! they are so awesome and talented!

question: are any of them filipinos? cuz some of them look like it...if not do any of u know there ethnicity?[/quote']

yes..all the asian ones are flip...

btw: waht's their "new music" stuff for warped?

• 2 months later...
WAIT!! what, they opend for paramore!! man, where have i been that is so cool, i just saw them on fuse yesterday, and fell in love! ahha, but i tried to look around, and i can't find much info on them..or forums..blah..yup! thats so cool, i hope i can see them play when they come to mn

info: http://mahfans.com

that should have all the info you need.

forums: MAH Owns Me myspace group

they don't have an official forum or anything, so that is pretty much the best that you'll get.