Supernatural.

UrLittleDecoy

• 3 weeks later...

Oh wow :o Jensen and Jared are seriously THE hottest guys on the plantet :willy_nilly: By the way, what's with the wristwatch they're looking at? lol!

LOVED last weeks ep! What a freakin' cliff-hanger! Can't believe we have to wait till January to see more. The box sets shall be coming out of hibernation, me thinks :mrgreen:

Oh wow :o Jensen and Jared are seriously THE hottest guys on the plantet :willy_nilly: By the way, what's with the wristwatch they're looking at? lol!

LOVED last weeks ep! What a freakin' cliff-hanger! Can't believe we have to wait till January to see more. The box sets shall be coming out of hibernation, me thinks :mrgreen:

AMEN SISTA, AMEN!

msjev6.jpg

lol sorry i love gifs :P

i spend to much time on ONTDSPNPARTY on lj..

oh and the wristwatch was the watch that Sam/Jared wore during season 3. Jared was auctioning it off for charity. His Mom is a teacher in San Antonio, Texas and he wanted to help her school get some money to go to UIL. UIL is a competition within the schools of Texas (read more here)..basically if you are in sports, drama, or band/orchestra,etc you go and preform for judges. I went to UIL for 7 years straight when i was in Orchestra..in grades 6-12. It was fun, i have 5 metals from it :)

anyways it cost the schools money due to transportation costs, etc. This just proves how awesome Jared is..not that i doubted his awesomeness..lol

oh Jared

8wl0cw.jpg

oh and i can't wait either...i have all of the seasons downloaded on my computer along with the DVDs, so i'm all good :D