Supernatural.

UrLittleDecoy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

woot, Supernatural's back finally.

i really love the new episode. it's really 'rec'-like [has anyone seen it?] and that movie scared the crap out of me so the episode did too.

...and i think i'm already almost sure that bobby's gonna be killed :( kripke gave hints a few times and now that message bobby received... he has to be the one that dies. i really hope i'm wrong though, i love that man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
woot, Supernatural's back finally.

i really love the new episode. it's really 'rec'-like [has anyone seen it?] and that movie scared the crap out of me so the episode did too.

...and i think i'm already almost sure that bobby's gonna be killed :( kripke gave hints a few times and now that message bobby received... he has to be the one that dies. i really hope i'm wrong though, i love that man

aw man I hope he doesn't die. Bobby rocks!!

But yeah, the new eps are so awesome! This weeks was so shocking, totally didn't see that coming haha!

Anyone heard if there's gonna be a sixth season? I hope so, but I'm not sure what storyline could be bigger than the Apocalypse and Lucifer walking earth?! hmmmm...

castiel-is-the-sex-castiel-9682074-600-337.jpg

hahahahaha

who loves Castiel's trench coat?

raise your hand if you do! :shifty::lol:

*raises hand*

aw man I hope he doesn't die. Bobby rocks!!

But yeah, the new eps are so awesome! This weeks was so shocking, totally didn't see that coming haha!

Anyone heard if there's gonna be a sixth season? I hope so, but I'm not sure what storyline could be bigger than the Apocalypse and Lucifer walking earth?! hmmmm...

yeah seriously, without bobby, there would be a huge hole :/

i mean, everyone needs some of "IDGITS!" hahaha

i think there is gonna be a sixth episode... i read something somewhere about it.

i'm not too sure though

hahahahaha

*raises hand*

yeah seriously, without bobby, there would be a huge hole :/

i mean, everyone needs some of "IDGITS!" hahaha

i think there is gonna be a sixth episode... i read something somewhere about it.

i'm not too sure though

I've heard that there's gonna be a sixth season.

there should be :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

^ it's official, there IS gonna be 6th season! i read it on kripke's facebook or something.

although i don't know what to think about it... my friends read some spoilers about it [i didn't cause i hate spoilers, even the smallest ones], and they were like "if it's gonna be like this, i might stop watching Supernatural" o_O

anyway, the last episode was awesome. i kinda felt sorry for Gabriel :( i liked him tbh.

• 2 weeks later...