Supernatural.

UrLittleDecoy

The Episode where they went to the psychological center. There were a boy (Claire's bf in Heroes!!!) and a girl who went in the center becoz the boy thought it would be fun to see ghosts but they didnt know they exist for real of course ;] So the boy went in some room and the girl waited for him becoz she didnt wanted to go there..the boy thought the girl went after him becoz she was scared coz someone approched him and kissed him but when he looked closer at the girl he saw she was not his gf so he freaked out and ran away. Then you see Dean and Sam entering the center and finding the girl hiding somewhere telling them her bf was somewhere in the center. So they went looking for him and Sam finds him and goes back to the others.. then the girl got pulled inside a room by some ghost and she's really scared and everything but they tell her to listen to the ghost and she does that and he tells her a roomnumber so Dean goes there are finds some patientsjournal and reads that there was some docter who experimented with the patients. He increased their anger and he thought that would help them but it didnt. they just were really really angry and trashed the center and killed the docter and some patients and the center was closed after that. In the meanwhile Sam brought the others back to the front door but it was closed. someone didnt want them to go out so he tells them to wait here. Then he gets a call from Dean telling him he's in danger in the basement so he goes there and gets brainwashed by that docter. The call was not real, it was from the docter. So Dean finds Sam and he's acting weird and such and is trying to kill Dean but Dean hits Sam so he's unconscious. Then he finds the doctors body in some closet and throws stuff to fire over the body but then he suddenly gets hit by a table so he falls on the floor and the doctor tryed to brainwash him too but then he quickly seeked for his lighter and throwed it on the body so it gets on fire and the doctor turns into dust. And Sam goes back to normal and they went out of the center. And later you see Sam and Deam sleeping in some hotelroom and Dean's phone is ringing but he's still sleeping so Sam picks it up and he says: Dad?! and that is the end =D :willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

• 3 weeks later...
My vids I made a while ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD-wtJ9kKh0

wooot i love those :hyper:

i love supernatural. i have to wait till next year to see season 4 cause im in the UK. i cried when dean died. i felt so sorry for sam

the third season didn't even start here yet lol

and i cried too..of course haha

We had season 3 end here like 3 weeks ago but since i can't wait i watch the forth one online :)

Has anyone seen this weeks episode Monster Movie? it was such an awesome episode :hyper:

i've seen it :willy_nilly: it's freaking amazing

i love how Dracula orders a pizza hahhaha

• 3 weeks later...