Supernatural.

UrLittleDecoy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah :(

the last episode with the young Dean and Sam was so good. And Brock Kelly such an amazing job as Dean. A couple of times i thought it was Jensen! And Colin Ford was just as great as young Sam. I want to see Castiel though, he needs to show himself. And i love the new Ruby. Gwenieve Cortese is so beautiful!

[/end rant]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
SUPERNATURAL GOT RENEWED FOR ANOTHER SEASON!!

YAY FOR SEASON 5!!

:hyper::hyper:

YES!!!!

So glad it's been renewed! I'm finally up to speed with all the new eps!! Sucks there's only two left in this season!

Does anyone know when season 5 is due to air? Or have they even filmed it yet?

YES!!!!

So glad it's been renewed! I'm finally up to speed with all the new eps!! Sucks there's only two left in this season!

Does anyone know when season 5 is due to air? Or have they even filmed it yet?

Yeah, well one now. I cannot wait until Thursday the finale is going to be soo awesome :willy_nilly:

Another Promo

Season 5 will most likely start in September like usual, they haven't started to film yet. They usual film July-Early April, wIth the exception of Season 3 which was cut short because of the writers strike.

:)

i'm not obsessed :P

I cannot wait until Thursday the finale is going to be soo awesome :willy_nilly:

me neither. except that i have to wait till friday :/ lol

i'm sooo excited. i can't wait to find out how Dean&Sam will sort things out between each other.

i know..last week my heart was racing so fast. I think they will work it out though, it may take time but they will. Jared (Sam) was fantastic in the last episode, he blew me away. He is always great but wow, same goes for Jensen-they have improved so much in the last 4 years. Not that they were bad to begin with but it's really great to see them bloom.

Now if they would put the tickets on sale for the LA Supernatural Convention for March 2010..so i can buy one. *dances* I can't wait, i'm going to a SUPERNATURAL CONVENTION! :hyper:

yeah, but you never know what Kripke has up his sleeve, the man is crazy..but i love him.

yeah..i can't quit smiling as i'm thinking about meeting the boys, i'm smiling like an idiot right now. I'm going to have to stop looking like an idiot before it meet them..lol.