Supernatural.

UrLittleDecoy

Yeah, well one now. I cannot wait until Thursday the finale is going to be soo awesome :willy_nilly:

Another Promo

Season 5 will most likely start in September like usual, they haven't started to film yet. They usual film July-Early April, wIth the exception of Season 3 which was cut short because of the writers strike.

:)

i'm not obsessed :P

Yeah, one left, boooo!

Can't wait till friday to see it!!!

Ahhh september seems so far away lol!

Haha, not obsessed at all ;-)

i know..last week my heart was racing so fast. I think they will work it out though, it may take time but they will. Jared (Sam) was fantastic in the last episode, he blew me away. He is always great but wow, same goes for Jensen-they have improved so much in the last 4 years. Not that they were bad to begin with but it's really great to see them bloom.

Now if they would put the tickets on sale for the LA Supernatural Convention for March 2010..so i can buy one. *dances* I can't wait, i'm going to a SUPERNATURAL CONVENTION! :hyper:

OMG!!!

A Supernatural Convention?!?!?! Ur so freaking lucky!

Where do the tix go onsale? I'd totally go to that!

Yeah, one left, boooo!

Can't wait till friday to see it!!!

i know but it's going ot be awesome!

but it being the last episode of the season sucks:(

and heh

OMG!!!

A Supernatural Convention?!?!?! Ur so freaking lucky!

Where do the tix go onsale? I'd totally go to that!

yeah they have different SPN conventions throughout the year in different places :) The tickets aren't on sale yet for the March 2010 LA Con, and the ones for Vancouver and Chicago are sold out.

go here to see more info :)

that is true..lol. Who couldn't smile when in the presence of those two. With Misha too :)

haha, exactly.

my knees get week from Misha. hahaha

you're not the only one obsessed :P

i think i'm gonna die till september. lol

haha, for me too.

and i agree. :willy_nilly:

haha!!

What site do u watch it on?

I watch it on freetvonline [think thats what it's called] but like it redirects me to like megavid etc. and on there u can only watch 70 something mins of video. boooooo!

PLUS I havent even seen Ep 13 cause everywhere I've checked says it's been removed due to copyright :???:

• Like 1

haha!!

I watch it on freetvonline [think thats what it's called] but like it redirects me to like megavid etc. and on there u can only watch 70 something mins of video. boooooo!

PLUS I havent even seen Ep 13 cause everywhere I've checked says it's been removed due to copyright :???:

you can watch Ep 13 here or download it here

haha!!

i don't watch it on a site, i download it haha