TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

so here's the quote i was talking about:

“I’ve totally had the thought; it would be so easy for me to send so many hundreds of girls into such a frenzy by saying I want no part of any future [Twilight] movies.”

and here's the full one:

At the end of a long day of interviews promoting Twilight, it might be exhaustion -- or high spirits -- that makes Kristen Stewart so blunt; asked if she's thought about walking away from the series just to mess with people's heads, she laughs: "Oh, God, yeah. I've totally had the thought; it would be so easy for me to send so many hundreds of girls into such a frenzy. It took a long time for me to admit that I was too bogged down by the first book, to admit to these girls that I wasn't as ... I'm just as obsessed as they are; I read it from an entirely different perspective and had to live it for three months. I can't start the next book unless I have the job to do, or I'm just gonna drive myself insane -- and even this, they don't get that. They're like "What? How could you not read the book ...?" Yeah, I have thought, many times. "What could I do?" It'd be so easy. ..."

see how by cutting down an old quote they start shit?

because its their job to make her look like a bitch

i know.

i'll admit, i'm jealous she gets to spend a shitload of time with rob, and is in one of the biggest pop-culture phenomena of this generation.

but i think people should admire her for it.

not nitpick everything she does, twist her words around, and spend their time giving her shit when she doesn't do her job perfect. she's eight-fucking-teen. she's ALLOWED to make mistakes. no lie, if i was under the same amount of pressure shes under now, i would have quit a loongg time ago. so kudos to kristen for sticking with this and dealing with the crazy fans and bullshit she's getting.

• Like 1

i completely agree

i mean they can't honestly think they'd do a better job with it

she's been acting pretty much her whole life

i'm sure they cast her and not some random 14 year old obsessive freak for a reason

and, oh no, how dare she not jump his bones

how dare she not dump her longtime boyfriend who she loves very much because people seem to think her and rob are made for each other

they're not edward and bella

people don't grasp that

and it really fucking bothers me

Q: Since the Nylon interview came out, do you feel like you’re playing with fire when you talk about the Twilight fans?

KRISTEN STEWART: No, because I love the Twilight fans. I have literally never said anything remotely negative about them. You have to stay away from certain key words that can be twisted into a negative connotation, like the word ‘psychotic’ apparently is really bad. I don’t understand why. I mean, I feel like it’s a really humble position to take that it’s not normal to find yourself in a situation where there are 5,000 screaming girls and you’re literally like fodder. I feel like that’s not normal and it’s not something I should just say, "Oh yeah, it’s really cool. I love ‘em." I feel like everything that I said in that Nylon interview, if you actually read the whole thing, was very honest and genuine and talking about something that I am so immersed in and have absolutely no control over and I’m just trying to stay honest and true to something that I care about. Yeah, that’s it.

i had to double post because i just found this

seriously, i love her

and i can't believe they're in canada right freaking now

apparently they arrived in vancouver yesterday

AH SO CLOSE

to kaylas first post:

exactly!

they cast her for a reason.

they obviously would not have picked her for this movie if they didn't think she would do a good job. and yes! i mean, awhile ago i was one of the girls who actually wanted her to dump michael for rob, but its not going to happen.

i know.

i'll admit, i'm jealous she gets to spend a shitload of time with rob, and is in one of the biggest pop-culture phenomena of this generation.

but i think people should admire her for it.

not nitpick everything she does, twist her words around, and spend their time giving her shit when she doesn't do her job perfect. she's eight-fucking-teen. she's ALLOWED to make mistakes. no lie, if i was under the same amount of pressure shes under now, i would have quit a loongg time ago. so kudos to kristen for sticking with this and dealing with the crazy fans and bullshit she's getting.

Exactly. And with all the shit she does get from people, I wouldn't blame her for being bitchy once in awhile.

to kaylas first post:

exactly!

they cast her for a reason.

they obviously would not have picked her for this movie if they didn't think she would do a good job. and yes! i mean, awhile ago i was one of the girls who actually wanted her to dump michael for rob, but its not going to happen.

agreed!

yes, they are totally adorable together

but my life isn't ruined because she's with michael or whatever

i mean its her life, she's obviously with him for a reason

some people are just too extreme

and i hate how if they so much as look at each other people are like 'omgz they are so totally in LUV'

...Everyone is gonna hate me sooooo much.....

I just found out that my friend Charlotte wants me to go hang out with her next weekend... And her dad is working on the set of New Moon.

I don't really know what to think of it right now, It doesn't feel real.

I have mixed feelings about Dakota. Jane is a character that I've looked forward to seeing on-screen, so I hope she pulls it off and I hope they don't try to make her part bigger or focus on her because she's a bigger star.

i very much doubt it. she's good but she's not that good; you can't accept or search for a role (i don't know which way round it went- was she offered or did she audition?) and then demand more screentime for a character that isn't essentially a major part of the story. it wouldn't make sense to the story so they shouldn't feel the need to do it.

although having said that, based on twilight and what i've heard of new moon, they don't seem to be giving a fuck about sticking the the original novel. so anything could happen.

maybe edward will end up marrying jane and massacring the whole of italy. you never know.

i very much doubt it. she's good but she's not that good; you can't accept or search for a role (i don't know which way round it went- was she offered or did she audition?) and then demand more screentime for a character that isn't essentially a major part of the story. it wouldn't make sense to the story so they shouldn't feel the need to do it.

although having said that, based on twilight and what i've heard of new moon, they don't seem to be giving a fuck about sticking the the original novel. so anything could happen.

maybe edward will end up marrying jane and massacring the whole of italy. you never know.

From what I've heard, she was just offered the role.