TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

i think with all the make up and stuff they'll use, she'll probably look a lot older.

yeah that may be true.

but something about her i can't see her as a like idk.

i don't think she would fit in twilight. like it's serious and i still

see her as a actress in the funny comical films. i can't explain.

Jane's description: Very tiny with lank, pale brown hair trimmed short. Rather slim and androgynous figure with a face too pretty for a boy. She has wide-eyes, full-lips and a child-like voice.

Aw yeah, right. It's been a while ago since I read it, so could be that I mixed something up with another book's parts. Anyway, we'll see how Dakota will succeed (?) in her role.

i can't see her in it either

not just because she doesn't physically look the part, i just honestly can't picture her being attatched to it

i really really really can't

she's a great actress and everything she's just not twilight material

yes, same here. thats how i feel.

i cant see her in it tbh either. to me she still seems a bit too young.

but hey, everyone hated it when rob got announced as edward, or so i was told, and everyone LOVES him now.

well thats cause people are stupid haha

i never understood that

i loved him right from the start

nikki was the only one i was kind of iffy about

Heh, thanks.

'Parently it's too offensive and "not right" for a desktop in the graphics contest, though.

Was tempted to add

"My Parafamily:

Parafuhrer: Adolf Hitler

Joeseph Goebbles

Heinrich Himmler

Hermann Göring"

But it dawned on me that some people might take it as less than a joke, and actually assume I was a neo-NAZI, or something..

The whole story of the unpopular girl falling in love with the popular boy, who turns out to be something different is really pretty generic, though... isn't it?

It'd be worth watching/reading if the vampire was more of a vampire and just wasted her.

Is there even any blood in it? I mean... that'd mean it's essentially a vampire film, without any blood. That's like like having a Star Wars film without lasers. Or a WWII film without any weapons. Or an Aliens film without any aliens. Or a Resident Evil film without any zombies. Or a Terminator film without Arnie... oh, wait, forget the last one. Still, you get the idea.

Also, why are there pictures of them outside, during the daytime? Shouldn't the vampire burn, or something?

Bet there's a scene with that vampire eating garlic in a church, before washing it down with some holy water.

I've known hematophobics that are more vampiric than anything in that film...

I think I remember hearing that she was underage, too.

That'd make him a pedophilie as well as her already being a necrophilliac.