TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

YES!!!

this is my 11th year being obsessed haha

i'm a potternerd to the core, definitely

wow 11 years, awesome! I've only been a fan for 8 maybe, and not a good fan at that. I've only read half of the first book:shifty: But i would love to get my hands on Tom Felton aka Draco Malfoy. *nods* I think he's legal now.. ;)

i'm sooo bad

all my books are first edition except for the very first one

aaand i've seen all the movies on opening day, if not at midnight

and i could probably recite every line to every one of them by memory

my dad went to london a few months ago and bought me a wand

it lights up and everything

pretty much made my life

i'm sooo bad

all my books are first edition except for the very first one

aaand i've seen all the movies on opening day, if not at midnight

and i could probably recite every line to every one of them by memory

my dad went to london a few months ago and bought me a wand

it lights up and everything

pretty much made my life

that is awesome! :D

'Sall about Discworld.

Sir Pratchett's a genious. He's suffering from Alzhiemers, and still capable of writing some of the most amazing books I've ever read. He's achieved more in the world of litterature than both the author of Harry Potter and Twilight combined, tenfold, and his fanbase isn't made up almost entirely of pre-teen girls.

If you've not read any Discworld books, you're only about 40 amazingly written books behind.

"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'."

"Several trees tried to strike up a conversation, but Rincewind was nearly certain that this was not normal behaviour for trees and ignored them."

"Only one creature could have duplicated the expressions on their faces, and that would be a pigeon who has heard not only that Lord Nelson has got down off his column but has also been seen buying a 12-bore repeater and a box of cartridges."

"Now we've got a truth to die for!"

"No. Men should die for lies. But the truth is too precious to die for."

"Chain letters,' said the Tyrant. 'The Chain Letter to the Ephebians. Forget Your Gods. Be Subjugated. Learn to Fear. Do not break the chain -- the last people who did woke up one morning to find fifty thousand armed men on their lawn"

The Colour of Magic/ The Light Fantastic

Hogfather

Sir Pratchett has cameos in both these films.

'Sall about Discworld.

Sir Pratchett's a genious. He's suffering from Alzhiemers, and still capable of writing some of the most amazing books I've ever read. He's achieved more in the world of litterature than both the author of Harry Potter and Twilight combined, tenfold, and his fanbase isn't made up almost entirely of pre-teen girls.

If you've not read any Discworld books, you're only about 40 amazingly written books behind.

"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'."

"Several trees tried to strike up a conversation, but Rincewind was nearly certain that this was not normal behaviour for trees and ignored them."

"Only one creature could have duplicated the expressions on their faces, and that would be a pigeon who has heard not only that Lord Nelson has got down off his column but has also been seen buying a 12-bore repeater and a box of cartridges."

"Now we've got a truth to die for!"

"No. Men should die for lies. But the truth is too precious to die for."

"Chain letters,' said the Tyrant. 'The Chain Letter to the Ephebians. Forget Your Gods. Be Subjugated. Learn to Fear. Do not break the chain -- the last people who did woke up one morning to find fifty thousand armed men on their lawn"

The Colour of Magic/ The Light Fantastic

Hogfather

Sir Pratchett has cameos in both these films.

what the fuck are you going on about?

P0king_Emoticon.gif

if i lived in the uk i would have given anything to be an extra in one of the harry potter movies

thats my lifetime dream haha

sorry guys, for those who have heard it many a-time, but to be honest this is a perfect opportunity *clears throat*:

i was an extra in harry potter 5.

8-)

sorry guys, for those who have heard it many a-time, but to be honest this is a perfect opportunity *clears throat*:

i was an extra in harry potter 5.

8-)

haha cool!. hey if you were to watch the movie

would you be able to like spot yourself?

what the fuck are you going on about?

P0king_Emoticon.gif

i was just thinking the same thing, haha

i don't mean to 'attack' you or anything, but your negativity is really starting to bother me

i don't understand why you go into threads just to bitch about things

you don't like twilight, we do

we get it