TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

notice everyone who has said s king is shit, are the kids who get moist over twillight, sorry but her style of writing is so bland and boring, its just designed for 13 year old ugly girls who dont feel loved. if you want to compare her to a decent author read some books by chuck palahniuk, now that fella is a fucking genius.

LOL

im not a 13 yr old girl who doesnt feel love and gets moist over twilight! lmao and i love it!

but YES! chuck is great.

i'm reading lullaby right now. (its the one about the culling song)

so good :D

hah, i would have been too probably

what did you need surgery for?

(if you don't mind me asking...)

i had appendicitis, so i had to have an emergency appendectomy. It all went well though. My doctor's name in the ER was Dr. Cohen, but i was so out of it i thought he said Dr. Cullen..lol. ;-)

It pretty much tells the story of the birth of Chaos, and the traitor legions.

Set about 10,000 years before 40k, it follows Horus' rise to power, and his descent into Chaos, taking several of the Space Marine legions with him.

There's about 8 books so far, all written by different Black Library authors, I've read three of them.

It should finish in the battle between the Emperor God and Horus, resulting in Horus and Sanguinius' death and the Emperor being wounded and put in the Golden Throne, where he's worshipped for the next 10,000 years by the Imperium. Oh, yeah, and Ezekyle Abaddon taking Horus' armour and becoming Abaddon the Despoiler.

The plural of codex is codecies, not codexes. :P

You should read it, man.

It's interesting to read about things like the Luna Wolves/The Sons of Horus before they were Chaos, and it goes into a lot more detail about how the Dark Angels were divided during the heresy than their codex does. It's kewl reading about Horus and Abaddon whilst they were still loyal to the Imperium, too.

Though, Loken dies, I'm not that far yet, but I know he does. It sucks, he was badass.

http://www.buzznet.com/tags/twilight/journals/3723271/twilight-casting-out/

Dunno whether this has been posted already, I honestly didn't follow this thread very much lately.

I really hope that Mrs. Hudgens is really not gonna be Leah Clearwater.

She's not. Leah isn't in the New Moon movie anyway.