TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

and then we've gotta wait 3 years after that for BD, well, imdb said its released in 2013 so...

that's so pissing. I mean, 'kay I think hear it won't be like that we get new moon and then like 3 months later eclipse, here they'll wait a bit (new moon just comes out on 7th january 2010 here) but that changes nothing at the fact that it's all too rushed. & I'm so annoyed that they didn't keep the first director and now take for each film another...Woohoo. If BD is really just comming out in 2013 over there, then we here probably can wait til 2014 or even 15. :roll:

eclipse apparently has a release date, june 30th

and chris isn't directing

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/02/20/eclipse-gets-a-release-date-but-how-do-the-twilighters-feel/

i lost faith in these movies after i saw twilight. i mean it was boring after the 2nd time and i couldnt even watch it the third with out laughing at the corney-ness of it.

i kept thinking that new moon MIGHT be better. but there rushing everything.

i can wait another 2 months if they make the movie good and make the special effects better.

robs hottness does make the movies watchable but these special effect from the 70's arent really working.

i'll stick with the books

yeahhh, when i heard the release date for eclipse i was shocked that they would release it so early. and with another new director???!

they probably have their reasons for having such an early release date.

hmm, idk im still pretty optimistic about the movies.

hopefully new moon, eclipse, and breaking dawn will have much better special

effects...that was really my only real problem with twilight.

for fucks sake, eclipse is going to SUCK.

June 2010 release ? with another new director ? they're taking the piss.

it is going to suck. suck suck suck suck suck,

especially since it's been confirmed melissa rosenberg is doing the script again

seriously, she's the one who ruined it

it was the script that sucked

get rid of her, not everyone else

JESUS

Dude, I read Twilight and I just couldn't get into it. :neutral:

Stephanie's writing style is so simple...it was so boring to read I skipped over some of it. I actually can't believe it's gotten this much attention. :???:

Not as good as Harry Potter, no where near. :nono:

hahahaha

I'm waiting for everyone to attack me now. Sorry, I have a different opinion. At least I'm honest.

eeeek.

/runs away

especially since it's been confirmed melissa rosenberg is doing the script again

seriously, she's the one who ruined it

it was the script that sucked

get rid of her, not everyone else

JESUS

i agree. the actors did great, catherine did a good job, but the script sucked!

with all of hollywood out there im sure they can find ONE good writer.

Stephanie's writing style is so simple...it was so boring to read I skipped over some of it. I actually can't believe it's gotten this much attention. :???:

hahahaha

I'm waiting for everyone to attack me now. Sorry, I have a different opinion. At least I'm honest.

eeeek.

/runs away

I used to love harry potter :lol: I have all the books and audiobooks, plus my room is decorated all in hp (I was 8 or something ;-)) But I really do like Twilight , I wish Amazon would hurry up and post Breaking Dawn! :lol: I don't know which I prefer though :???: Because they're both awesome in their own right, at the minute I may have to go with Twilight atm, but I'll probably get back into Hp when I put on the audiobooks :lol:

I'm sorry thats jumbled, I write what I think and my thought processes are jumbled up

hahahaha

eeeek.

/runs away

thats really intersesting. how one person or many people are

totally into it and others could hate it. i personall loved the books.

even though they were simple [stephanie's writing] it was realistic and realatable almost.

honestly, i do have to agree with that

i love twilight, i really really do

but it could have been 'written' better

jk rowling is a better overall writer in my opinion

however i liked that twilight was first person as opposed to third person like hp

they're both great and completely different stories, i don't understand why people feel the need to choose sides

Yeah, I don't see why people have to choose. I'm a fan of both. Harry Potter is written brilliantly stylistically...and of course every other way, J.K. Rowling is just a brilliant writer. The thing with Twilight is, it's written in such a way that you wanna know whats going to happen. It's not so much the writing, but the actual story. The plot is what gets you. Both are also good for people who like to visualize when they read. Stephenie and J.K. are both very detailed.

And yes, I love the books so much I can't hate the movie even if it does suck haha

• Like 1

Yeah, I don't see why people have to choose. I'm a fan of both. Harry Potter is written brilliantly stylistically...and of course every other way, J.K. Rowling is just a brilliant writer. The thing with Twilight is, it's written in such a way that you wanna know whats going to happen. It's not so much the writing, but the actual story. The plot is what gets you. Both are also good for people who like to visualize when they read. Stephenie and J.K. are both very detailed.

And yes, I love the books so much I can't hate the movie even if it does suck haha

agreed

who cares exactly how it was written as long as the story entertains you

that's what reading is for, is it not?

i don't read so i can sit there and analyze it for ten years