TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

ps. i have neeeews

apparently the casting for new moon is complete, but they haven't released the official list yet

and chris' brother paul is going to direct eclipse

which i totally told my friend would happen three days ago

i feel proud of myself for being right haha

Kristen Stewart continues to piss me off time and time again with her "Twilight is so stupid. I don't know why it's so big." act.

Her dad even says it:

http://www.celebuzz.com/kristen-stewarts-dad-disses-twlight-s88911/

We're still stinging from Kristen Stewart's father's remarks dissing Twilight.

Television producer John Stewart was asked why his daughter wasn't walking the red carpet at the Oscars. After all we had Robert Pattinson working the red-carpet crowd and pulling in the television viewers on the show. Where was his Twlight on-screen lover?

John told Access Hollywood's Billy Bush that Kristen would present at the Oscars, "when it's a great movie, not just one that makes a lot of money."

That's like a stake in the heart to Twilight fans.

But maybe we're thin-skinned. Tell us what you think.

Anyway,

Should I enter the New Moon thing?

I'm not 14 though.

ONE MORE YEAR.

D;

Is it possible to lie?

people take what she says out of context

she's said time and time again that she loves it just as much as the fans do, and that she's totally committed to playing bella

she's just stunned that it became such a huge deal, and she's not the only one

(please tell me i'm not the only one who's noticed a huge double-standard between her and rob)

at least she's being honest

WHAT!?!

SERIOUS?

like the actual dvd?

/jealous

Yes, I got it. But not as an official dvd...It's just comming out here on 17th Jun or something and my neighbour knew a site where he could rip it for me. It's not the best quality and just in english, but it's better than waiting till june without being able to watch it.

To the "Kristen and twilight is pissing" thing I just can say this:

As I mentioned above I got the movie and saw it for the first time in english yesterday. My first thought just was "Man, Kristen sounds like she's bored with that role and just prays the text down." I was really shoked how down-to-earth she said her text and stuff. With our german synch it sounds really eager, happy, lucky and sad at the right places and that gives Bella a total other, more sympathic character.

people take what she says out of context

she's said time and time again that she loves it just as much as the fans do, and that she's totally committed to playing bella

she's just stunned that it became such a huge deal, and she's not the only one

(please tell me i'm not the only one who's noticed a huge double-standard between her and rob)

at least she's being honest

I agree. It happened before with something she said, can't remember exactly but in an interview they twisted her words around to say like she hated the fans or something like that.

EDIT: Found it! Here's the article and her response to it.

I don't see Kristen as really 'bitchy', because I'm like her so I can understand it. She's shy and uncomfortable in the spotlight and in interviews and she doesn't put on a big fake smile to hide it.

I mean, imagine how many interviews and press things she's had to do for Twilight. I'm sure it gets tiring and repetitive.

She's actually joked about it because she's seen people saying she never smiles and she's 'frigid' and she said she does in fact smile sometimes *gasp*.

there IS a huuuge double standard between her and rob
THANK YOU!

there is a huge double-standard and it bothers me

i think they're both absolutely fantastic

but rob's 'hot' so he gets away with everything

I don't see Kristen as really 'bitchy', because I'm like her so I can understand it. She's shy and uncomfortable in the spotlight and in interviews and she doesn't put on a big fake smile to hide it.

I mean, imagine how many interviews and press things she's had to do for Twilight. I'm sure it gets tiring and repetitive.

She's actually joked about it because she's seen people saying she never smiles and she's 'frigid' and she said she does in fact smile sometimes *gasp*.

i agree

i don't think she comes across as bitchy

she's just a really introverted, quiet person

and there's another quote people have been bitching about

something about her admitting she's thought about saying she's dropping out of twilight to cause a riot with the fangirls or something

i'm looking for the exact quote right now

but they twisted it around to make it look like she was serious, when she wasn't

someone asked her last summer if she ever thought about it

she didn't bring it up herself, and she wasn't seriously considering it at all

gossip sites just look through old quotes and twist them because that's what they get paid to do