A picture of your shoes!

SingMeASong

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mykicks.jpg

thats only some of my shoes =\ i only wear like 4 of em. my sambas' date=' black slip ons, my nike blazers, and my eras. most of em are from my skater days in high school so they just sit in my closet collecting dust[/quote']

KEVIN. im jealous of all your amazing shoe collection.

well its not that amazing. half of those shoes i hate and i dont like that i own them. if they were your size id give em to you =)

just wondering. do you work at a Van's store? lol. no srsly. though. do you?? you get the hook ups man

at the moment i am currently unemployed. i just knows the spots to go haha. cheap shoes forever! i never spend more than 40 on shoes anymore. its like a waste. plus slip ons are like the greatest shoe ever invented.

it is. but i have wide feet. so i can only get generic ones. its quite sad...soo..hold on...like what stores do you go too??

we have a dsw. thats pretty expensive. i think journeys is still expensive. and hot topic is expensive. lol

at the moment i am currently unemployed. i just knows the spots to go haha. cheap shoes forever! i never spend more than 40 on shoes anymore. its like a waste. plus slip ons are like the greatest shoe ever invented.

it is. but i have wide feet. so i can only get generic ones. its quite sad...soo..hold on...like what stores do you go too??

we have a dsw. thats pretty expensive. i think journeys is still expensive. and hot topic is expensive. lol

well i usually go to the vans store here. the shoes are $37.00 after tax its about $40.17 or something. uhh well i got those orange ones for 20 bucks at zumiez. the camo ones for 17 at hot topic. and the maroon ones set me back $45 at this store in san francisco. they only sell em in like exclusive-ass shops in CA so i had to get em. plus they arent for me =)

well i usually go to the vans store here. the shoes are $37.00 after tax its about $40.17 or something. uhh well i got those orange ones for 20 bucks at zumiez. the camo ones for 17 at hot topic. and the maroon ones set me back $45 at this store in san francisco. they only sell em in like exclusive-ass shops in CA so i had to get em. plus they arent for me =)

hmmm..the hot topic and zumies here doesn't have much. but next time i go to MOA i'll have to check the van's store. i always never have time to stop there. but i will.

yea i got lucky on the camos and the oranges. they were on some super crazy sale or something. the camo ones were consolidated so that meant that all of the supplies were sent back and are now in outlets if their happens to be any left. vans store is rad tho. i like how they price things.

i liked when the little boys vans were $30 bc i fit into them. but they decided to make everything $35...

i got my bright green vans for $15 @ the Vans outlet store.

i have burgondy slip-ons that i got for $30.

my vans collection:

Green slip-ons

Burgondy slip-ons

Blue slip-ons

Black slip-ons

Skull slip-ons

Gray Old Skool

Black Old Skool

Ahh I want some sambas or whatever they are called. I think I can get them from a sport store but I want more vans and a regular pair of skater shoes. (I'll post mine tomorrow, I am getting vans in the mail cause they were sold out at the mall grr)