The Para-Village

Damo

Ok, so today I hatched the idea of what I like to call (thanks to some inspiration from other members) 'The Para-Village'

I started to think about it more after I looked at the para-house thread and thought, this could be so much bigger!

I've shared the idea with others and they seem to like it :hyper:

Now, to how I think it would work:

-It wouldn't be too in depth, so don't worry! It would simply be a section like off topic or games. Wherever it's deemed suitable.

-Again, not too complicated. Just houses 1-20 or something. 4 people max per house. Maybe password protected. Kinda things like that.

-Members would obviously decide who to live with themselves. Members could also request a specific house number; first come, first serve.

-Houses wouldn't be used as a distraction from the main boards or anything like that; why would we want that?! Simply used for a fun little idea where people can just chat randomly! (you can even disable post count, I don't think people would care!)

-After testing the idea by keeping it relatively small scaled, we could maybe go on to expand it; but let's not worry about that just yet.

So there you have it.

This thread is mainly for the benefit of the mods/admins that could make this happen, but I also wanna hear your ideas too so let me know!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just curious, how is this different to Parahouse?

Parahouse is nothing really either, just another thread to chat.

Not being bitchy, I just feel it's already been done too many times.

Still no answer... what really is the point?

Just wanting to know so I can decide whether to sign on that other forum or not.

^ Its kinda.. pointless.

and sounds like another popularity thing in a way

if you want to play 'houses' or whatever.. there are websites for that, lol

Woah, sounds like it's good that this never materialised :rotfl:

Just to clear things up, it wasn't a populairty thing at all. I only suggested it becuase I thought it would add something extra to the forums; I didn't think it would be for everyone though.