Favourite Movie Quote...

eatanapple1

Awwwww....

The way he says "Hungry Hippos" was sooo adorable...

it really is <3

here are some more of my favs:

Girl Interrupted:

"Scar tissue has no character. It's not like skin. It doesn't show age or illness or pallor or tan. It has no pores, no hair, no wrinkles. It's like a slip cover. It shields and disguises what's beneath. That's why we grow it; we have something to hide. "

- Susanna Kasyen

Sometimes you don't know how to fit in until you find a way to break out." -Susanna Kasyen

Empire Records

Lucas: Mitchell's the man Joe.

Joe: And the man calls all the shots.

Lucas: Damn the man.

Joe: Let me explain it to you. Mitchell's the man. I'm the idiot. You're the screw-up. And we're all losers. Welcome to music town

Lucas: Joe, is it O.K. if I leave the couch? 'Cause I'm gonna leave the couch now, okay? My ass is falling asleep, so I gotta go. I'm leaving.

Joe: I want you to take these

[CD's]

Joe: , hold 'em against your chest, stand against the wall, and they're gonna take a photograph of you.

Warren: Why don't you go shove 'em up your ass?

Lucas: ...Because it would hurt a lot, Warren.

Mark: Damn the man. Save the Empire!

Joe: What makes you think that?

Lucas: Nobody knows where thoughts come from, Joe. They just appear.

Empire Records

Lucas: Mitchell's the man Joe.

Joe: And the man calls all the shots.

Lucas: Damn the man.

Joe: Let me explain it to you. Mitchell's the man. I'm the idiot. You're the screw-up. And we're all losers. Welcome to music town

Lucas: Joe, is it O.K. if I leave the couch? 'Cause I'm gonna leave the couch now, okay? My ass is falling asleep, so I gotta go. I'm leaving.

Joe: I want you to take these

[CD's]

Joe: , hold 'em against your chest, stand against the wall, and they're gonna take a photograph of you.

Warren: Why don't you go shove 'em up your ass?

Lucas: ...Because it would hurt a lot, Warren.

Mark: Damn the man. Save the Empire!

Joe: What makes you think that?

Lucas: Nobody knows where thoughts come from, Joe. They just appear.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! :hug:

• 1 month later...

"I guess I should tell you about the first time I had my period. My daddy was driving me back from summer camp, and I turned to him and said, "Daddy, I think I'm sluffing!" And he said, "That's nice hunny." And I realized, that he had like, *no idea*, what sluffing meant! So I explained to him, that it meant blood was gushing from my you know where! And he nearly wrecked the car, trying to hand me a wad of fast food napkins, which is not something you'd want to particularly stick up your hooch!" - Charlie Bartlett

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."

This one's not from a movie, but rather a game, but it's still a sick quote, and it's in a cinematic, so it is like a film...

"Given the choice - whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny - what was a king to do?

But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of Fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. "

"Every day I come by your house and I pick you up. And we go out. We have a few drinks, and a few laughs, and it's great. But you know what the best part of my day is? For about ten seconds, from when I pull up to the curb and when I get to your door, 'cause I think, maybe I'll get up there and I'll knock on the door and you won't be there. No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. You just left. I don't know much, but I know that. "

Sonny: Alright, listen to me. You pull up right where she lives, right? Before you get outta the car, you lock both doors. Then, get outta the car, you walk over to her. You bring her over to the car. Dig out the key, put it in the lock and open the door for her. Then you let her get in. Then you close the door. Then you walk around the back of the car and look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in: dump her.

Calogero 'C' Anello: Just like that?

Sonny: Listen to me, kid. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in, that means she's a selfish broad and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her and you dump her fast.

Still these two. :)

Jules: "Do we have it? Vincent. Do we have it?

Vincent: "Yeah we have it"

Brad: "Look, I'm sorry. I, I didn't get your name. I got yours, Vincent right? Bu-but I never got yours"

Jules: "My name's pit. And your ass aint talking your way out of this shit"

Brad: "I just want you to know... I just want you to know how sorry we are, that things got so fucked up with us and Mr Wallace. We got into this thing with the best intentions..."

Jules shoots the guy sitting on the couch

Jules: "Oh I'm sorry. Did I break concentraction? I didn't mean to do that. Please continue. You were saying something about... 'best intentions'?"

Brad: "...."

Jules: "What's the matter? Oh you were finished?? Well allow me to retort. What does Marsellus Wallace look like?"

Brad: "What?"

Jules: "What country you from?"

Jules: "What aint no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?"

Jules: "ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER. DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

Brad: "Yes"

Jules: "Then you know what I'm saying! Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like"

Jules points his gun at Brad

Jules: "SAY WHAT AGAIN. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHER FUCKER. SAY WHAT ONE MORE GOD DAMN TIME"

Brad: "He's black...."

Jules: "Go on..."

Brad: "...he's bald..."

Jules: "Does he look like a bitch?"

Jules shoots Brad in the shoulder

Jules: "DOES HE - LOOK - LIKE - A BITCH?"

Brad: "No!"

Jules: "Well why you trying to fuck him like one?"

• Like 1

I can only hope that the answers will come to me in my sleep. I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to.

Donnie Darko.

They don't need me. I like the way I feel. I like thinking about the red dress and the television and you and your father. Now when I get the sun, I smile.

Requiem for a Dream

Jules: "Do we have it? Vincent. Do we have it?

Vincent: "Yeah we have it"

Brad: "Look, I'm sorry. I, I didn't get your name. I got yours, Vincent right? Bu-but I never got yours"

Jules: "My name's pit. And your ass aint talking your way out of this shit"

Brad: "I just want you to know... I just want you to know how sorry we are, that things got so fucked up with us and Mr Wallace. We got into this thing with the best intentions..."

Jules shoots the guy sitting on the couch

Jules: "Oh I'm sorry. Did I break concentraction? I didn't mean to do that. Please continue. You were saying something about... 'best intentions'?"

Brad: "...."

Jules: "What's the matter? Oh you were finished?? Well allow me to retort. What does Marsellus Wallace look like?"

Jules: "What country you from?"

Jules: "What aint no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?"

Jules: "ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER. DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

Brad: "Yes"

Jules: "Then you know what I'm saying! Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like"

Jules points his gun at Brad

Jules: "SAY WHAT AGAIN. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHER FUCKER. SAY WHAT ONE MORE GOD DAMN TIME"

Brad: "He's black...."

Jules: "Go on..."

Brad: "...he's bald..."

Jules: "Does he look like a bitch?"

Jules shoots Brad in the shoulder

Jules: "DOES HE - LOOK - LIKE - A BITCH?"

Brad: "No!"

Jules: "Well why you trying to fuck him like one?"

This

and a new favorite

"There ain't nothin gay about getting your dick sucked, you guys are gay for sucking my dick. As a matter of fact, it creeps me out being near you fags."

"Whether by knife or by gun, losing your life can sometimes be fun"

-Funny Games

" It is clear that I must find my other half. But is it a he or a she? What does this person look like? Identical to me? Or somehow complementary? Does my other half have what I don't? Did he get the looks? The luck? The love? Were we really separated forceably or did he just run off with the good stuff? Or did I? Will this person embarrass me? What about sex? Is that how we put ourselves back together again? Or can two people actually become one again?"

"Breathe through my mouth."

-(both) Hedwig And The Angry Inch

Pretty much every line in both those movies haha.

• 3 weeks later...