A Rocket To The Moon

-parawhore-

I just got home from seeing them. Halvo totally tripped and almost face planted during the set... it was hilarious. He was like... "Did you guys just see me almost fall again?" and Nick just laughed and was like... "Again?" it was great.

I talked to Justin and Halvo after the show. I told Justin about how I was gonna get "Love patiently" tattooed on my wrist but I havent yet because I havent made it down to the tattoo place I go to and he was like, "Well when you get it done you have to show me!" and he was really amazed that I would get a Brighten inspired tattoo. And then we talked a bit about how the new Brighten album is coming out this fall. YES! We also talked about Nashville because I'll be living there during their next tour and he loves Nashville and thinks its cool that I'm going to school there.

And then I was talking to Halvo later and I was like... "You probably dont remember me, but last time y'all were in town we hung out for like half the show." and he was like... "ehhhhh... sorry, what's your name?" and I was like... "Faith." and he was like... "Yeah! That name sounds super familiar, thats not one you tend to forget. I remember that! You were awesome!" and then we talked a wee bit about the show and how awesome he was and he thanked me for coming out. It was awesome.

^ haha awww about halvo. he is so sweet! at ap tour i didnt even get to talk to him! and this time i talked to him for what seemed like forever. we need to start an ARTTM boards. anyone know how? i'd be interested in helping, but i just dont know how to set up the website.

when i talked to justin i said last time i saw you guys on the ap tour i was talking to you about brighten, and how i never got around to buying early love..and you told me i got get it on itunes. he said oh yeah...and i was like well i went home and bought it and it is the best cd i've ever listened to. he said aww thank you so much! that means so much to me you have no idea! <33333

Awwww.... Yeah, Justin and Halvo are honestly the sweetest kids on the planet. I love them. And I agree, Early Love is ridiculously good. I could listen to it forever I'm pretty sure.

And I'm not sure how to set up a message board for A Rocket to the Moon, but I know a few people that could help us out. Jedd helped set up the Hey Monday boards so I could talk to him.

• 5 weeks later...

A Rocket to the Moon's new album, On Your Side, will be released October 13th.

Track Listing

01) Annabelle

02) Mr. Right

03) She's Killing Me

04) On a Lonely Night

05) Dakota

06) Life of the Party

07) Like We Used To

08 ) Where Did You Go?

09) Sometimes

10) Baby Blue Eyes

11) Give a Damn

12) On Your Side

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i wish i could go to the OP tourrrrrrrrrrrr :( VE, ARTTM, and THE MAINE!! srsly my three fav. bands. i'm still trying to convince by parents, but idk. norfolk, va is like a 5 hour drive and its on a wed. so i'd miss over two days of school.

they might take me to the nc one only 3 hrs aways, so we could drive back after the show and i wouldnt miss school, but idk. they hate traveling out of state b/c the always get lost, haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ yeah, it works for them. i can't get enough of the album either.

on a different note...i love ARTTM, but does anyone agree or disagree with me when I say that I think Brighten could potentially be bigger than ARTTM? that is if Brighten toured more often and really tried to get their name out there.