Rules.

RenegadeRoss

Guys, i wish to re-iterate the rules of this place, as lately i feel some people think they can just do and say what they want. We all have a share of love for Paramore, but we are all different people in sex/race/religeon/sexual preference, etc and therefor, we have to respect each other.

Some of you may think im taking a power trip because i was recently appointed a mod, this is not the case at all, I want these forums to be friendly and for everyone to get on, and i dont expect to have people coming on here and being offended. Lately ive had some amount of pm's about other user's on here, and im just trying my best to keep these forums running as smoothly as possible, I dont think it would be wrong for me to say im the most active moderator, as thats why i was appointed in the first place, so its maybe that alot of people just send their stuff to me cause im on all the time. But still, everytime its been about offensive stuff, and i think some people just need to start being a little more respective to others.

If your not sure on the rules at all, then Click Here > http://paramorefans.com/boards/showthread.php?t=466

I donno if anyone agrees with me on this or not, if you think im being over the top then please say, but im just trying to have everyone getting on, and i dont want people thinking they can just say anything they like thats offensive and get away with it. At the end of the day, there HAS to be boundaries on what is said, and its common sense and decency on what you dont say to other people, or the kind of material that is posted.

Its the old saying of, If you have nothing nice to say, then dont say anything at all.

PLEASE be respectful of other people, the standards have slipped a bit lately,

Thanks,

Ross

I donno if anyone agrees with me on this or not, if you think im being over the top then please say, but im just trying to have everyone getting on, and i dont want people thinking they can just say anything they like thats offensive and get away with it. At the end of the day, there HAS to be boundaries on what is said, and its common sense and decency on what you dont say to other people, or the kind of material that is posted.

If anything it's overdue and I'm surprised that no one's said something sooner. The major problem imo is lack of active mods... still. That's just my opinion though.

If anything it's overdue and I'm surprised that no one's said something sooner. The major problem imo is lack of active mods... still. That's just my opinion though.

i agree. The mods arn't on all that often, and, from what i have seen, Ross seems to be the only one. I think it's right that you have said something about this and maybe things will be a bit better around here.

Because as a moderator im trying to keep this place in order, If you read my post, you'll see that i feel the forums are losing a bit of self control lately and people are being disrespectul, thus which is why i am reminding people of the rules.

I know Alex, You ARE a decent enough guy,and id never slate you, hell i want to buy you a drink and get pissed with you at the UK Meet-up!

Just, as a mod i just want to try and improve the forum and such, cause the standard has went down i think

I'm going to pin this thread for a wee while actually, It's quite a big issue to be honest, I'll unpin it if i seen an improvement