''Decode''

Anja

I really think that's an insult to Hayley.

Lacey's voice is so... whiny. : /

I mean, Flyleaf's music is good but it's no comparison.

I think Lacey has a beautiful voice. We just have to wait for the real one, thats all. Then we will hear the final judgement on whether it does or not.

Jesus.

That's wonderful.

I'm just hoping they don't mess around with her voice this time.

It's perfectly fine without the recording studios fixing it.

Those bastards need to know that Hayley's voice is amazing no matter what! And fixing it only kills the live performance, because it always ends up on what the listeners don't expect.

This song is amazingness.

I just freaking love this so madly right now! :willy_nilly:

I'm listening to it right now! :D

Think of it now, the songs quality will only get better within a month, cuz soundtracks usually come out a month prior to a movie release.

Fanclub? Do you get us physically or do you only get to hear it? If it is, I hope somebody YouTube's it, so I can convert it into an MP3 file. But other than that I'm pretty stoked a release of the song is to date!

Fanclub? Do you get us physically or do you only get to hear it? If it is, I hope somebody YouTube's it, so I can convert it into an MP3 file. But other than that I'm pretty stoked a release of the song is to date!

I'm not in the fan club, but I'm more then positive it's a streaming song and not a download. That's how it is usually done for first listens.

I didn't say it wouldn't be leaked. There is always a way. Such as recording the audio out put your using programs to extract the original mp3 from the flash. And chances are, it will leak unfortunately, songs always do.

But I'm just going to wait to buy it legally on itunes or pick up the sound track when it comes out. But saying that, if it does leak to youtube, I might take a sneak peak;)

I didn't say it wouldn't be leaked. There is always a way. Such as recording the audio out put your using programs to extract the original mp3 from the flash. And chances are, it will leak unfortunately, songs always do.

But I'm just going to wait to buy it legally on itunes or pick up the sound track when it comes out. But saying that, if it does leak to youtube, I might take a sneak peak;)

Just kick of your shoes and sit back... this may take a while.