''Decode''

Anja

I don't think it sounds anything like Flyleaf as they tend to have structure, purpose and meaning and this song doesn't. Don't get me wrong it's a good enough song but the more I hear it the more I judge it as an album filler track or an outtake. I was so excited too.

to my untrained ear it sounds along their lines. just not quite as deep and dark.

and i know what you mean - this is purely written and themed for this gad damn movie.

im sure album #3 will be an expansion on this sound.

to my untrained ear it sounds along their lines. just not quite as deep and dark.

and i know what you mean - this is purely written and themed for this gad damn movie.

im sure album #3 will be an expansion on this sound.

Hopefully the third album is a great expansion of sound I mean after all they are capable of doing it now and need to show the world what they have got. Im sure the millions of Hayley loving teenies will think this song is the best thing ever

Hopefully the third album is a great expansion of sound I mean after all they are capable of doing it now and need to show the world what they have got. Im sure the millions of Hayley loving teenies will think this song is the best thing ever

totally. im sure they will, and this track is far from a step in the wrong direction.

lol, i know what you mean. her voice is chilling in this, but im yet to decide if its 'better' than anything theyve done already, or merely different and new.

I don't think it sounds anything like Flyleaf as they tend to have structure, purpose and meaning and this song doesn't. Don't get me wrong it's a good enough song but the more I hear it the more I judge it as an album filler track or an outtake. I was so excited too.

Album filler, what the hell? Paramore has no album fillers, all their songs are from the heart, I don't know what kinda crack your smoking.

Album filler, what the hell? Paramore has no album fillers, all their songs are from the heart, I don't know what kinda crack your smoking.

all albums have the odd track or two that the artists heart is not fully in - purely because record labels will push to have certain tracks on a record.

totally. im sure they will, and this track is far from a step in the wrong direction.

lol, i know what you mean. her voice is chilling in this, but im yet to decide if its 'better' than anything theyve done already, or merely different and new.

It's new and something to tied most fans over until the new album (if they don't implode)....that's how i'm viewing it anyway.

you?

Haha really? They have loads of filler just look at Riot! as a whole it has one or two good songs but the rest are just your typical album filler tracks.....though I guess it's just how you hear things and what you expect from an album/band in the end. So if you enjoy it then more power to you :)

well i think the bottom line is that it won't be on the album, and we can all agree that we want this new progression of sound/vocals to be on the new album. This song was meant for twilight, and thats fine. i'm sure they also had to conform to what studio execs, the director, stephenie, etc wanted from the song as well

i just think it will take some getting used to

It sounds similar to Flyleaf...I wouldn't say it's a rip off like some bands tend to do, the only part I thought of Flyleaf was towards the end where it kicks into that heavyish riff. Can't wait to hear the other song that's on the soundtrack plus a new Pmore album hopefully soon! It's gonna Rock for sure...

well i think the bottom line is that it won't be on the album, and we can all agree that we want this new progression of sound/vocals to be on the new album. This song was meant for twilight, and thats fine. i'm sure they also had to conform to what studio execs, the director, stephenie, etc wanted from the song as well

i just think it will take some getting used to

couldn't have said it better myself

i love hayley's voice, i love the guitar, i love the lyrics

you can tell they've matured a lot even since riot as a band

it might seem off to some people since it was written for twilight

but overall i think its a really well done song and i can't wait to hear the new album

it might be because i'm also a massive twilight fan, but whatever

as i've said paramore can do no wrong in my books

I think I have to agree with everyone who says that this is something a bit darker from them. The Paramore we have all come to know and love has their power songs and then a couple of mellow songs. This really does have a sharp "Flyleaf edge" to it. Overall, I'm not disappointed with the song. I'm sure it'll fit the movie great. Paramore knows how to put together a record with the right combo of power and mellow, so I'm sure that this song fits the tone of the movie quite well. As a "Paramore song" it just isn't something I like in all honesty.

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!

paramore's third recored should b more like it

To be honest, I hope it isn't. Their first two albums were extremely powerful. This seems way too toned down for them. Maybe a song or two that sounds like it to balance out the energy of all the other songs, but I don't think they should make a whole album that sounds like this.