Hello Everyone!

Starlightembers

star·light [stahr-lahyt]–noun:

the light emanating from the stars.

em·ber[em-ber]–noun

1. a small live piece of coal, wood, etc., as in a dying fire.

2. embers, the smoldering remains of a fire.

Hello everyone, the name is Starlightembers - but you may call me whatever you please, no matter how random or ridiculous the nickname may seem to most members (On a Twilight forum I was given the name 'Cupcake' once). I'm not picky when it comes to what I'm known as, and don't really think it matters.

I'm a pre-teen female stuffed away in small town New York, who yearns the smells and (rather loud) sounds of the city every morning she wakes up. I'm not afraid to speak my mind and tend to be rather stubborn when it comes to debating subjects I feel strongly about (ranging from homosexuality to the American justice system.) I'm all for forgiveness, and believe it's impossible to hate people you don't know that well - though, you may loath their actions.

I spend my time web designing, coding computer programs that are of no use to most any person, in addition to writing rather frequently. Music is my therapy and main outlet, the thing I can always connect with. My favorite band would be My Chemical Romance, their lyrics showing me that life is worth continuing; right under them on my list being Hawthorne Heights, Evanescence, and of course, Paramore.

I would be willing to get to know, and therefore become friends with, just about any person in the world. I'm kind on both in and out, in addition to being quite caring about people in general. If you ever need me, I'm just a PM away. I'll try to help with whatever the problem, no matter how big or small. All I ask from everybody is not to judge me on my clothing and musical tastes. To anybody making false judgments, no, I'm not EMO.

(credit to dictionary.com for the definitions.)

• Like 1