Skins

Guest JadeIsRad

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

i don't think he is but cook is getting an episode, yeah? if he does appear i'd imagine it'd be in that episode since they were best buds

other than cassie, cook, and effy (since they're starring in the episodes) the only other confirmed appearances are naomi and emily

Can't believe they've finally announced a release date! <3

I'm really excited for this last series; Cassie was my favorite from the 1st gen. Although a lot of people hate the last gen, I kinda liked it. I mean, it wasn't bad, it just didn't live up to the 1st & 2nd gen.

July can't come any faster!

• 4 months later...

Effy Stonem is my heroine. I think Kaya Scodalerio has a charisma that's supernatural almost. Also, my brother says she's so pretty it hurts, hahaha.

I miss Skins so much... Wish the creators could make web series or something like that to feed us with more stories... 

i liked naomi a lot

sid will forever and always be my number one though

i still need to catch up with the last four episodes, i've only watched fire so far

I demand you watch them!

Rise was just INCREDIBLE. It really got my heart thumping at times, far superior to Pure and Fire (which let me down a bit). I'm going to miss Skins.