Heavy Metal

Emiss

Guessin' by "Heavy Metal", you're refering to all metal, 'sa bit of a broad term, really. Either way, check these out:

Metal Black - Venom These dudes are pretty much responsible for evolving Black Metal from Thrash.

Insane - Obituary

Violent Descent - Biomechanical

Carving A Giant - Gorgoroth

Strange Deja Vu - Dream Theater

Slay The Nazarene - Marduk

What kinda metal y'into most?

Looked him up anyway.

Hiroki, your post was way, way too kind towards him. Although, credit to the drummer of that band he's in, that dude's not too bad. The rest of that band sucks.

I kinda consider most metalcore bands, like Trivium or A7X, to be metal in the same way that Avril Lavigne is punk. Maybe not quite to that extent, though, but same principle.

Anyone who counts Trivium in the same vein as Avril is clearly just being an elitist bitch who is trying to be "xcore".

Hiroki, you like fucking Dragonforce, so don't even get me started on shit music.

Aww James I missed you buddy :hug:

I like a lot of cheesy shit but even I count Trivium and co as safe metal for trendy kids.

Anyone who counts Trivium in the same vein as Avril is clearly just being an elitist bitch who is trying to be "xcore".

Hiroki, you like fucking Dragonforce, so don't even get me started on shit music.

Has it been that long you've forgot his real name?;-)

Haha Dragonforce, I know feel slightly better about myself. :P