Photoshopped pikachu

brian KEEEEM

Real? or Fake  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Real? or Fake

• TAKE YOUR MEDICINE
    • Maybe it's real
    • I FOUND ONE INSIDE A HOLE IN MY WALL

My friend believes that this picture of a photoshopped gerbil/hamster is indeed, a real pikachu

http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/yafuoku_watch/pics/pikachu.jpg

I say it isnt because first of all, what are the chances, now, IT COULD, be possible, BUT COME ON.

Second, there is no hard proof of it. Pictures can be doctored. There are no articles done by any sort of professional to be found.

Third, its good photoshopping, but not perfect, the right ear is out of focus, the ears are out of proportion, and the red dots are obviously fake.

What are your opinions

Haha, well, unfortunately, my lady friend has infected her massive amounts of knowledge to my other lady friends. Honestly, Im just pissed and frustrated at the fact that this is what most of today's girls amount to...(dont know if i phrased it right). I mean, there are like, 5 other girls at my school(theyre all very nice people), and they think its real, I TELL THEM THERES NO EVIDENCE, ITS PHOTOSHOPPED, ITS A HAMSTER, HAMSTERS CANT SHOOT ELECTRICITY. oh well, no point in fighting with retards, you can never win, theyre lack of knowledge and will power will overpower.

haha, i would get one if it was real :)